Just a thought | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
feelthepain said:
How do you expect to get respect by saying things like this?? If you have no respect, no one values your opinion.
You should ask yourself that, cause i have read all of your posts in this thread and it sounds like you could care less about what everyone else has to say.

FiN.in.RI said:
Until then complaints about the basis of running this site will be turned to a deaf ear, hopefully, and rightfully so.

Your problem is you see him as complaining, where as I view him as making a suggestion. Complaining gets you no where and is a waste of time. However offering a suggestion to better the site is productive and therefore his posts should at least be acknowledged, even if not agreed with, and not just ignored or turned to a deaf ear.

If there was someone just complaining about stuff right and left, then I would absolutely agree with you, that crap is unproductive and not worth your time. You dont seem to be able to differentiate complaining/whining with suggesting. To most people its a very thin line to differentiate but judging by your posts I dont think a line exists with you.

Offering up a solution to something you might see as a potential weak point is making a suggesting. Just churping in with posts complaining about what is going on and adding nothing substantial to the conversation, which you by the way are excellent at doing, is whining in its purest form.

feelthepain said:
I'm not telling anyone anything I'm making a suggestion and voicing my opinion
last time I checked, that is my right as an American.
I would just walk away from this one FTP. This thread is going downhill in the wrong direction. Just save yourself the trouble and let this one die........

NJFINSFAN1 said:
This is just my thoughts, and I'm not asking anyone to agree or disagree.

This is AJ's brainchild. Aj and the Admins came up with the rules and run the site and they pick the Mods.

If they feel someone should be warned or banned, so be it!

If you don't like what they do, PM AJ or a different Mod and tell them you have a problem, if they feel your problem with a Mod is legit, they will do something. And if they do something to that Mod, they have the right to tell you if they want, if not, tough!

Its really that simple in my mind!

That's how I see it. To the letter.

FiN.in.RI said:
First off, Don't lecture me on Respect.

Second off, The people on here that get my respect are those who deserve it.

End Of Discussion. Thanks.

:ri:

Oh boy......

FinFan72 said:
You should ask yourself that, cause i have read all of your posts in this thread and it sounds like you could care less about what everyone else has to say.

When did I say anyone was wrong??

Philter25 wrote:

I would just walk away from this one FTP. This thread is going downhill in the wrong direction. Just save yourself the trouble and let this one die........

Thank you, you may be right. However I do see it's not just me that feels this way. So I feel Ok with the results. Like I said this thread was not to disrepect the hard working people here, it was merely a suggestion.

feelthepain said:
Thank you, you may be right. However I do see it's not just me that feels this way. So I feel Ok with the results. Like I said this thread was not to disrepect the hard working people here, it was merely a suggestion.

:yes: I think some people took what you said the wrong way and took stuff with the wrong intentions.

So FiRi..... what exactly are you doing by posting in here? Whining and Complaining about what you believe to be whining and complaining? :lol: Exactly. Pot, Id like you to meet my friend Mr. Kettle....... I think you guys will get along. Would you like that provolone now?

feelthepain said:
Maybe consider voting on a montly basis on Mod performances. Reason, because some MODs need to be governed like the members to keep them from abusing their power and keep them in line aswell, remember the members aren't the only ones that step out of line. Just a thought, not only would it keep the Mods from thinking they are untouchable, but the members will have a little more interaction with the site and will feel like they have a little more importance to this site. It also helps the Mods realize their job is not a right, but a prvililege.
Brother I hear your opinion. I have to tell you that if you pm Wharf or Mindwarp, they will look into a stiuation. This goes for all the mods as well. Copy a post, and forward to the proper MOD, and they will look into it, if it is merited. I don't want to re-hash this post, however I didn't have a chance to repsond earlier. Thanks, John:wink:

WharfRat said:
I think we should all walk away from this.
Philter, I replied to your PM...
Is there room for a bills fan to say something in this thread?

:couch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom