****Justin Herbert Super Thread**** | Page 120 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Justin Herbert Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read these forums and everyone here thinks Tua is the only pick besides Burrow.

My question is what makes Tua so much better than Herbert? Sites and scouts say different.

Also how accurate are teams or the community picking QB's? Alot of great QB's were not the first or second off the board.

If they were to take Herbert over Tua, my head would explode!

Attendance and merchandise sales would plummet. People joke about riots in the streets, but after all we’ve been through the past 2 decades, I wouldn’t put some sort of large protest out of the realm of possibility.

I dont want Tua or Herbert. Move down and get more pics next year and go heavy in getting Trevor Lawrence. Tua in my opinion is a bust. Herbert is another Ryan Tannehill at best.

I dont want Tua or Herbert. Move down and get more pics next year and go heavy in getting Trevor Lawrence. Tua in my opinion is a bust. Herbert is another Ryan Tannehill at best.
Never understand this. Why would we have a shot at Trevor unless we get the actual #1 pick.

I'd say you should probably check out the Herbert thread.

The better questions is, why is anyone UP on Herbert? I dont see a single NFL fanbase that thinks he should be drafted top 10. (Ive checked some other team's forums.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom