****Justin Herbert Super Thread**** | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Justin Herbert Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, everybody should become comfortable with the idea that Justin Herbert is a very real target. But Tua as of right now is still the number 1 guy in my opinion

I'd assume he's QB3 and they're dead set on getting one of the top 3, so if they miss out on Tua then they would target Herbert.

Yup. Coming out of this draft with Herbert would be the single biggest disappointment as a fan of the last 20 years for me. Luck was never really in reach, but Tua/Burrow is. We NEED to come out with one of them.
I agree

Always get a kick from a strong article title that's immediately followed by, "according to some." And of course he doesn't even say who; a team source, a league source, his mom, the voice inside his head?

I still see so many of the same traits in Herbert as I did in Tannehill. Sometimes he really looks the part, makes all the throws and has flashes of brilliance.... until the game matters most. In those moments, Herbert just like Tannehill, have a tendency to fall short.

I will say I believe Herbert is a miles better prospect than Tannehill was, but Tua had 10 Games in the last 2 years where he threw 4 Tds and 0 Ints. If both QBs stay healthy, Tua is the better prospect.
These are way that Love and Herbert can be better than Tua and Burrow..
It also depends which team Herbert going too as well. If he land with Lac.. there is no excuse why he should not be good.. Lac load w talent...let say Love get draft too N.O. sit bench yr behind Brees.. another guy who can be successful...

Yup. Coming out of this draft with Herbert would be the single biggest disappointment as a fan of the last 20 years for me. Luck was never really in reach, but Tua/Burrow is. We NEED to come out with one of them.

Miami's had a lot of disappointments in the last 20 years. I would have to see how it plays out before I could say drafting Herbert was worse than all the other mistakes. What if you draft Herbert, he becomes a good NFL starting qb for a decade and do to what ever reason has an equal or better career than Tua? Would you still look back at it as a mistake? Not saying the Herbert is the better horse entering the starting gate, but we all know the race isn't always won by the post time favorite. IN fact it seems like more than 50 % of the time the favorite comes up short for one reason or another.

I would be ecstatic if we took Herbert! If we don't get Tua, then he HAS to be the guy. This Jordan Love talk needs to die now! As I've said before, million dollar arm, ten cent head! Threw almost as many INT's as TD's. But... but... but..... dat upside! He lost all his receivers! Excuses excuses. While we're at it, if we draft Love, perhaps we could bring in Jameis Winston to "mentor" him in the art of throwing picks.

I would be ecstatic if we took Herbert! If we don't get Tua, then he HAS to be the guy. This Jordan Love talk needs to die now! As I've said before, million dollar arm, ten cent head! Threw almost as many INT's as TD's. But... but... but..... dat upside! He lost all his receivers! Excuses excuses. While we're at it, if we draft Love, perhaps we could bring in Jameis Winston to "mentor" him in the art of throwing picks.

No problem with Love just not at the 5 spot. It's like paying $30,000 for a $20,000 car just because you want a car and it's currently the best car left on the lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom