****Justin Herbert Super Thread**** | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Justin Herbert Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't open that link cause but I don't need to. Mando either thinks he knows everything or he's helping the Dolphins with smoke screen. Tua's the target at this point.

He’s clearly regurgitating info he was given. If anyone believes that this team leaked their QB of choice 2 months before the draft, I have a sweet bridge they might be interested in.

Or they could be trying to stop the Tua crazies from jumping off said bridge on draft day.

You think Grier cares what fans do? You think he’s giving the entire world his draft plans so that a few fans aren’t too sad in a few months?

Nothing you hear before the draft is believable... I keep reminding myself of this daily

Who knows what he's doing? That's my point. Maybe he doesn't want a repeat of the Ted Ginn lynching. IDK. But to say it's for sure a smokescreen? Know one knows just yet. Think about it you've been constantly fed by the media that Tua is our guy. What if he isn't?

i have a feeling stephen ross might make this decision based on his gut feeling and the advice of people close to him.

This isn’t a smokescreen. Don’t give Chris Grier and this Dolphins brass that much credit. These idiots are gonna draft Herbert with number 5, and we’re gonna continue to be a laughing stock.

For the record, everybody should become comfortable with the idea that Justin Herbert is a very real target. But Tua as of right now is still the number 1 guy in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom