****Justin Herbert Super Thread**** | Page 82 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Justin Herbert Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over 40 career games, over 4 years, Herbert completed 64%. Lol yeah he is inaccurate, ok.

source.gif

I don't know how you can consider him getting better. His highest accuracy was when he was a sophomore and he has consistently not been great at the deep ball throughout his college career including his senior year.
Hes ranked in the top 5 most accurate qbs in the nation over the last few years. Where us this inaccuracy criticism coming from? He played in a different offense every year and still had an extremely low interception % also. Among the leaders. He also had terrible receivers constantly dropping catchable balls. Had an 85% catchable pass rating one season second to joe Burrow I believe and can flat out wing it deep. Throws to the opposite 45 from the 10 yard line after the cuts made and the receiver still had room to run the balls there so fast.

Bottom line is, there's a Herbert in every draft and you most likely wont have to trade up for a Herbert. So if you flop on a QB while passing on Herbert, no worries, he'll be there at the next stop.

I just don't think you can risk a $5 pick on this guy. Just my opinion, but there are more dominate players that can be had at 5. If you pick JH at 5 and he bust then you are set back several years.

I just don't think you can risk a $5 pick on this guy. Just my opinion, but there are more dominate players that can be had at 5. If you pick JH at 5 and he bust then you are set back several years.

Great things happen for those who take risks. If you play it safe, you’re in for a life of mediocrity. Roll the dice and dare for greatness.

We have 6 picks in the top 70 and 2 firsts next year. We are setting anything back by taking him at 5.

We have 6 picks in the top 70 and 2 firsts next year. We are setting anything back by taking him at 5.
Yes, because you've past on other players, albeit at other positions, that are more dominant. Then Miami will have to potentially replace him, if he doesn't work out. Doesn't matter how many picks Miami has, if they don't get the QB right, they are back to square one, in a year or two. I'm behind the idea they should select another QB in round #1 in 2021, if they sense Herbert isn't going to move the needle.

I just feel as deep as this draft is and with the picks we have we can really build this team in a huge way without taking a QB in the 1st round. We are only 3 years removed from Nick Foles winning a Superbowl. I just don't see our future being hampered if we don't draft Tua or Hebert.

I just feel as deep as this draft is and with the picks we have we can really build this team in a huge way without taking a QB in the 1st round. We are only 3 years removed from Nick Foles winning a Superbowl. I just don't see our future being hampered if we don't draft Tua or Hebert.

So you’d like to recreate the Wanny years? I see no way that could go poorly. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom