Keenum Vs. Tannehill | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keenum Vs. Tannehill

its mind boggling that someone actually signed him to this 25 million contract. totally unbelievable. 6 months ago people were going on about it being a bargain. its almost tragic.:notworthy

its mind boggling that someone actually signed him to this 25 million contract. totally unbelievable. 6 months ago people were going on about it being a bargain. its almost tragic.:notworthy
It’s also mind boggling that they didn’t even sniff Pat Mahomes while giving him that extension.

Bad Grier.

People will say it's about the money but just a year ago Tannehills deal was supposed to be a good deal for us compared to what some other QBs make.

They are comparable QBs based on talent and wins, they both suck and should be backups.

Tannehill just got lucky enough to get picked by this dumb franchise that tried to make him into a franchise QB while Keenum had to bounce around cause other teams are quite as stupid as ours.

That's kinda fair </sarcasm>. At least they didn't disappear like little bitches during most of 2016. You know...like most of the haters did </completely factual>.

Most of 2016? Is that what you still hold onto? A 10 game run vs sub .500 teams?

I see your a wee bit sensitive still. Little bitches and haters all in one post. Classic.

Most of 2016? Is that what you still hold onto? A 10 game run vs sub .500 teams?

I see your a wee bit sensitive still. Little bitches and haters all in one post. Classic.

I'm using it as a reference point. A comparison.

See...I'm using a thing that the poster I was QUOTING was talking about...and comparing it to something that is equally stupid on the OTHER side of the argument.

Tune in next week! I'll teach you the difference between "your" and "you're!"

It’s also mind boggling that they didn’t even sniff Pat Mahomes while giving him that extension.

Bad Grier.

Grier did not even sniff Mason Rudolph last year. Did not sniff Wentz three years ago.
And now he has a brilliant plan to suck for Tua, a 6002 quarterback who is nowhere near as imposing as Wentz, or Allen, or Rudolph, or any prototypical quarterback with extra juice whose career high is 368 attempts for 16 games.
It's unbelievable this dude has a job in the NFL. I think there is still crack in that building.

Grier did not even sniff Mason Rudolph last year. Did not sniff Wentz three years ago.
And now he has a brilliant plan to suck for Tua, a 6002 quarterback who is nowhere near as imposing as Wentz, or Allen, or Rudolph, or any prototypical quarterback with extra juice whose career high is 368 attempts for 16 games.
It's unbelievable this dude has a job in the NFL. I think there is still crack in that building.

If you can show me one single quote directly from Grier stating that his plan is not only to suck but that he is doing it specifically for Tua. Thanks.

If you can show me one single quote directly from Grier stating that his plan is not only to suck but that he is doing it specifically for Tua. Thanks.

In case you missed it due to Mars travels

"The Dolphins would be perfectly content to wait until 2020 to find their quarterback of the future, with Alabama’s Tua Tagovailoa of particular interest to them.

Finding that quarterback of the future in the 2019 draft appears unlikely.
"

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article225307105.html

In case you missed it due to Mars travels

"The Dolphins would be perfectly content to wait until 2020 to find their quarterback of the future, with Alabama’s Tua Tagovailoa of particular interest to them.

Finding that quarterback of the future in the 2019 draft appears unlikely.
"

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article225307105.html

So no direct quotes from Grier then? Just speculative reporting from Armando and Scehfter....cool beans. Maybe you should travel to Mars might let you see the big picture.

Why even post the Schefter article he just says the Dolphins are trying to land one of the trumpeted QB's from class 2020. Doesn't say anything about trying tank for Tua specifically. Good try though, I like your effort and conviction.

Back
Top Bottom