Keenum Vs. Tannehill | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keenum Vs. Tannehill

I’ve said a few times here, the qb position has been grossly mismanaged..

I don’t know how much Grier is personally responsible for, but I have to think he’s is partly, Worries the hell out of me, my only hope is that Flores is the man..

That mismanagement shouldn’t = desperation though.

To draft Brandon Doughty as the only QB since Ryan Tannehill is disgraceful, and to draft no QB in 2 drafts post Tannehill injury is just flat out being inept.

The leash will be much shorter this time. If a high asset isn’t used by 2020 draft or a 2019 QB hasn’t come of age on this roster this season . . . .then I want nothing to do with any of em.

They treated the QB position as an afterthought and put their eggs in the basket of a guy who had proven nothing.

Says someone who's been here less than a whole year and so unsure of his masculinity that he has to include "Mr."

The majority of Tannehill fans are also Fins fans and not uncoincidentally, constitute a disproportionate number of those who actually put their hands in their pockets to support this site so that the majority of Tannehating freeloa posters can spew their garbage!

I understand that $20-$25/annum might mean a lot more economically to some posters than it does to me, but I gotta admit, that I resent being one of those who underwrite free-riding assholes who denigrate me and those like me for having the audacity to root for the success of the team's QB.
So stop underwriting it if it bothers you.

I have never bashed 17. He is what he is. He's a good guy. Apparently a good team mate, etc, but he has flaws. His lack of pocket awareness is a killer IMO, and we need to go a different direction.

Is he Bottles horrible? Not at all. He average to slightly above, and that's not good enough to carry a team when the breaks are going against you.

Some ppl are over the top with hate. It is, after all, just a game.

As for being a paid member, I am not, at the moment, probably in the future, but that doesn't make me a second class fan.

I think a vast majority here are Fin fans first. There are widely varying opinions on how to find success. That's what makes a fan forum interesting, at least to me. It wouldn't be much fun if everyone were in lock step.

[QUOTE="The Ghost, post: 7862563, member: 10417”]

Or they will keep Tannehill and go to the playoffs with a much better coaching staff and OL).

fl-sp-dolphins-tannehill-brace-20180726
[/QUOTE]

A testament to resiliency.

You and I would be dead but this dude takes 7 years of punishment and looks for a label maker and his helmet.

As a frequent label maker user myself, I am impressed with the even placement. Your labels should be perfectly parallel with the edges of said labeled product.

The large font size also makes good use of the allotted tape useage. Tiny print is a waste of money as those cartridges are a solid $25 each.

So the C snaps the ball before the QB tells him to and you think it’s the QB’s fault?
Where did I say the snap was his fault? Are we a little sensitive? The point is he's owed over $51 million coupled with his 7 years of mediocre play and recent history of injury, anyone who watches football can figure out why we can't be traded.
I'm sure you think this is probably Matt Millen's fault too?
5c83dc1c06368609427198.gif

Does today's trade of Keenum to the Redskins tell us that the league (or at least the Redskins) value Keenum higher than Tannehill? Or is there some deeper reason why they chose not to trade for Ryan but for Case? Asking price? Contract?
RT>>>>Case Keenum

So stop underwriting it if it bothers you.

I have never bashed 17. He is what he is. He's a good guy. Apparently a good team mate, etc, but he has flaws. His lack of pocket awareness is a killer IMO, and we need to go a different direction.

Is he Bottles horrible? Not at all. He average to slightly above, and that's not good enough to carry a team when the breaks are going against you.

Some ppl are over the top with hate. It is, after all, just a game.

As for being a paid member, I am not, at the moment, probably in the future, but that doesn't make me a second class fan.

I think a vast majority here are Fin fans first. There are widely varying opinions on how to find success. That's what makes a fan forum interesting, at least to me. It wouldn't be much fun if everyone were in lock step.

You've been here for less than a year so you probably don't realize that many months, FH's present and previous owner outlayed the difference out of their own pockets on this frequently struggling yet robust site. As a long standing, volume poster, not supporting the site is NOT an option as there are so relatively few of us who do . It's the right thing to do and a small price to pay for all the features and escape that this site provides Fins fans. It's not like $20-25/yr is too much to ask.

I did not respond in this case to negative members who have been here 7-10 years with thousands of posts who shovel their **** while relying on others to keep the site afloat. Specifically I responded to a consistently negative wayward jizz stream who landed on here less than a year ago, with no financial or long-suffering stakes in this site who has the nerve to wish that long term posters who suffered through Chet Lemon, John Beck, Dulpecker, etc should leave along with Tannehill because they rooted for his success. Frankly he can GFHS and deserves the blowback if he doesn't respect the members who underwrite this site and over the years have contributed into making FH the foremost Fins fan resource.

So the C snaps the ball before the QB tells him to and you think it’s the QB’s fault?

Hell no it’s not his fault for that.

Anyways I believe ryan made only like $8 million in 2018 making him non rookie contract probably the best bargain in football for that year.

There was nothing wrong with that extension the qb just didn’t take the expected leap. And some of that may be due to attrition. The beginning of which was anything but his doing.

If Ryan Tannehill only cost $3.5 mil in trade out of pocket for the new team he’d have been traded too. That’s the only reason Denver found a taker for keenum. The only reason. He’s dirt cheap bridge the gap option

Hope you like Fromm if you think top 10s enough

That Andy Dalton comp from awsi I think Is a strong one

Hell no it’s not his fault for that.

Anyways I believe ryan made only like $8 million in 2018 making him non rookie contract probably the best bargain in football for that year.

There was nothing wrong with that extension the qb just didn’t take the expected leap. And some of that may be due to attrition. The beginning of which was anything but his doing.

If Ryan Tannehill only cost $3.5 mil in trade out of pocket for the new team he’d have been traded too. That’s the only reason Denver found a taker for keenum. The only reason. He’s dirt cheap bridge the gap option

Well how lovely of Ryan Tannehill to make 8.6 million on a base salary in 2018 after cashing a 16.7 million dollar restructure check in March 2018 for missing his previous 20 games.

Best bargain lol

The extension in 2015 was fine . . . I have always stated that. But I knew Miami was gonna restructure him last year and it was a disaster of a decision.

Well how lovely of Ryan Tannehill to make 8.6 million on a base salary in 2018 after cashing a 16.7 million dollar restructure check in March 2018 for missing his previous 20 games.

Best bargain lol

The extension in 2015 was fine . . . I have always stated that. But I knew Miami was gonna restructure him last year and it was a disaster of a decision.

In terms of pure salary $8.6 is an absolute bargain. Laugh as much as you want about it.

The extension was not a bad one. Tbe restructure given the timing coming off injury that I won’t argue with

In terms of pure salary $8.6 is an absolute bargain. Laugh as much as you want about it.

The extension was not a bad one. Tbe restructure given the timing coming off injury that I won’t argue with

It was only $8.6 million cap hit because we restructured him. To ignore that is like using PFF as your only basis of analysis.

And the base was only $790,000 . . . .he was really a steal LOL

Imagine being a 40+ year old human being, calling yourself a man, while acting offended about how well another person you never have and likely never will meet throws a football.

Mr Rico - this is your wakeup call. Whatever's going on in your life, you can control. Time to improve. This can't be what you hoped your life to be.

Back
Top Bottom