Keep Richie | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keep Richie

Cowboynemo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yeah, I know he's bat **** crazy...but he is a good guard. If Martin gets a chance with the 49ers ( and I believe he's better than 1/2 of the issue), then Richie should also get a chance.

There is zero chance that Ross would ever agree with that IMO.

Yeah, I know he's bat **** crazy...but he is a good guard. If Martin gets a chance with the 49ers ( and I believe he's better than 1/2 of the issue), then Richie should also get a chance.

Did he threaten you to make this post?

zero chance, but I would like to keep him as well. This whole thing is overblown. It sickens me to hear Mark Shleriff (SP) or whatever talk about this as if this whole locker room was out of control!

Based exclusively on on-the-field performance, I'd agree with you. Unfortunately the guy has more than a few "character concerns".

I think it's in the Fins best interests to part ways. If Martin and Incog are both gone, then there's less itch for reporters and media to keep an eye on Miami's locker-room.

I personally like Incog for the most part (aside from his golf course incident), but the fact is, his spot can be upgraded, and so we should. We already have Pouncey returning, one who was labeled as one of the bully operatives. No need to have more than him. Which begs the question, what about John Jerry, is he still planned to be on the team?

guy would have set career worsts last year if he played all season.

like Richie, i think he got a bad rap...there is no way i want him on this team next year. don't need the media circus and he played poorly last year.

You're misinformed, he's a below average guard and is a backup to most teams in the NFL. No thanks, for that I thank Jonathan Martin, cause I was sick and tired of Incognito's overrated play on the field, the guy sucks at football.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Why haven't we released him ? Why hasn't he then, just been cut ?
He's a free agent...

Dude is in a mental institution and just smashed up his $250K Ferrari.

Doubt he would even pass the mental evaluation.

Interesting that other teams aren't knocking the door down to sign Richie. He is probably a bipolar sociopath and may now be as toxic as Tim Tebow and Jamarcus Russell.

Back
Top Bottom