Keep Richie | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keep Richie

He is a free agent

This. Someone posted a tweet from him earlier in the week. In the tweet he said he broke his phone because he was frustrated that no one was calling him. To be honest I don't think he'll have a job until closer to the season when injuries start to pile up.

I would resign Richie, if nothing else but to piss off the Martin clan. It would not bother me at all if we signed him, but the chances of that are none to never.

Dude - you may see it as just a ****ing joke, that is your right but an independent investigator found that there was evidence of harassment. Our team now has a new GM, Offensive Coordinator, O-line Coach and Head Trainer and we are in the course of replacing most of our O-line, including the main participants. The reputation of our team has been sullied by the incident. In the course of the text messaging, there appeared to be references of hard drugs consumed by players. The mental health of both Martin and Incognito has also become the subject of discussion and the need for adequate mental health testing of all players. All 31 other teams will be teaching players, coaches and training personnel what sort of things can be said and what cannot be said.
I'm really glad that you see it as just a ****ing joke, because most of us are not laughing.

The investigation was a joke. Incog is an idiot, but as we all know, and Martin played along until he lost his starting job. He needed a way off the team. Martin may be a pu$$y, but he is no dummy.
The team could have nipped this in the bud, so could have Martin if he wasn't a pu$$y. Incognito is paying the price for his immaturity and bullying ways.

I would resign Richie, if nothing else but to piss off the Martin clan. It would not bother me at all if we signed him, but the chances of that are none to never.

Sometimes I read something you write and I shake my head in disbelief and say to myself "This is it. He can't top this." And then you do.

[video=youtube;4fREU5a6B4Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fREU5a6B4Q[/video]

Let the players vote and see what the outcome is...my guess is that most players would want him back. The team would not bring him back for the shear backlash from the media. Everyone deserves a second chance though.

Of course we should keep RI.

I don't want him to go to one of those All American teams like Dallas or KC where the BBQ rules. They will want him pronto. They will make something of him. My man RI is hard as nails - mentally and physically. Check the evidence.

Of course a PC liberal town like MIA wants to shirk him off. We can't handle the man he is. Ask that woman on the gulf course! He's all man. We didn't know what we had when we had it. Cornerstone of a champion!

We like to suck in MIA like we have since ... I don't know .. the 94 playoffs. You get the drift. Kick Richie to the curb of course.

Of course we should keep RI.

I don't want him to go to one of those All American teams like Dallas or KC where the BBQ rules. They will want him pronto. They will make something of him. My man RI is hard as nails - mentally and physically. Check the evidence.

Of course a PC liberal town like MIA wants to shirk him off. We can't handle the man he is. Ask that woman on the gulf course! He's all man. We didn't know what we had when we had it. Cornerstone of a champion!

We like to suck in MIA like we have since ... I don't know .. the 94 playoffs. You get the drift. Kick Richie to the curb of course.

I don't know people here, so I don't know what your posting style is. Is this a parody? Or sincere?

Let's not. I don't want anymore excuses ... uh ... um .... distractions.

It will absolutely not happen, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if he came back. Again though...NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES will this happen.

Back
Top Bottom