Keep Richie | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keep Richie

This is because Tannehill can't lock down a locker room with his "leadership"

How can you pick Wallace, the guy is a $ 60 million overpaid *****, useless piece of ****, so call veteran, I've watched Revis intercept a pass to Wallace on NFL network's announcement of him signing with the Pats, Wallace just stands and watches how he intercepts the ball, ***** doesn't make a move just waits for the ball to hit his hands.
Ireland's greatest decision overpaid receiver that can only run one route and wont fight for the ball.

How can you pick Wallace, the guy is a $ 60 million overpaid *****, useless piece of ****, so call veteran, I've watched Revis intercept a pass to Wallace on NFL network's announcement of him signing with the Pats, Wallace just stands and watches how he intercepts the ball, ***** doesn't make a move just waits for the ball to hit his hands.
Ireland's greatest decision overpaid receiver that can only run one route and wont fight for the ball.
exactly, like Wallace would ever provide leadership...

The primary concern with Igcognito will be depended on his progress in therapy. Richie will, in my view, be (with a clear-worded clause in his contract) in training camp- if everything till then demonstrates a positive change in the man. His attitude, both on the field and in the locker room, will be measured further (in camp) prior to his final evaluation/statues with the team. He must demonstrate that he has indeed learned from his troubled past- Rams/Bills/Dolphins. Then, if he passes the scrutiny of coaches and the FO, he will most likely return.

Regardless of his fate in the NFL this coming season, it is crystal clear that Igcognito has much to prove to everyone in 2014; most especially to himself.

Good luck Richie.

I hope Richie retires and then goes to work for NFL Network...I'd much prefer listening to him than Sharper.

Dont think he would do well at ESPN...too many ex drug addicts and killers there.

Richie is too unstable at the moment to keep around. If he would have kept his fingers away from Twitter during all of this and kept out of the spotlight I would advocate for giving him another shot. He just draws too much un necessary attention, and we don't need that.

Back
Top Bottom