Kelly: Dolphins have as much talent as any other AFC East team, so bar should be set higher for Flores in 2020 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kelly: Dolphins have as much talent as any other AFC East team, so bar should be set higher for Flores in 2020

The AFC is not that strong? KC, Balt and Tenn would disagree.
Tennessee? The AFC's depth doesn't even hold a candle to the NFC's depth. After Baltimore and KC, I can make a strong case why every other team in the AFC won't make the playoffs.

Yes I agree, also it wouldn’t surprise me if Belichick prefers a ball control play good defense philosophy.
Ok yeah he’s gonna run the hell out of the ball this year, it’s gonna be a big year for Raekwon when facing that team, he’s really good at filling gaps and cracking peoples heads..

I may be a minority of one, but, IMO, TB was the GOAT - not of all time - but of cerebral QBs. Not saying he didn't have physical talent, but his game was cerebral. People seem to skip over Cassell had 2-3 years to learn the O before taking over for TB. That matter. All that to say, I don't think Cam is a top cerebral QB and he isn't the same physically as he was 3-4 years ago AND he won't have the luxury of learning the O slowly. Yes, they can dumb it down for him, but the O thrives on versatility, surprise, the QBs mental quickness/analysis. Again, Cam doesn't scare me the way he did in '15
Cam will never be TB. N.E will never have qb like T.B. N.E got change most of there offense fit Cam style. If they want win This yr. N.E dont have no qb on there roster except Cam. Less be real. Short preseason..if I was coach. That what i would do...Cam if healthy will win 9 to 10 game this yr. Than get beat in playoff. Playoff in 2021 if we have one..1.Bal 2.K.C 3.Tenn,4.N.E 5.Bills, 6. Pit7. Hou,browns,ind,oak, den,maybe dolphins fighting for last spot..

Last edited:
Every team in afc east defense will be good. Key too season will be scoring point..can dolphins score enough to win

I sure wish people who post here use Grammarly. It is difficult reading some of these posts at times on here. LOL

I sure wish people who post here use Grammarly. It is difficult reading some of these posts at times on here. LOL

Some are not in the US/from the US and English is their second language. Doesn't take away from their fandom passion of the team or the knowledge/opinion/etc... they would like to share.

I know it is not a requirement as it pertains to fans contributing to the content on here.
But as a teacher, I just have this unusual tendency to want to get out the proverbial red pen and go to town on some of these posts.
LOL.

I am actually fascinated with all of the support that we have from our fans all over the world!

It hard year to predict what dolphins or any other team might do this yr.. we assume all good team last yr..will probably be good again.. afc easier too predict than nfc..

I know it is not a requirement as it pertains to fans contributing to the content on here.
But as a teacher, I just have this unusual tendency to want to get out the proverbial red pen and go to town on some of these posts.
LOL.

I am actually fascinated with all of the support that we have from our fans all over the world!

I'm with you. "Could of?' "Myself." Irritating. But, as others ha e said, some here are still learning English.
Back to topic, I think Miami does have talent. But some of it needs experience to get to NFL level

Omar Kelly is a troll. He is slick though - If the Dolphins do very well, he can say it wasn't all on Flores because they had better talent. If they lose, he can bash Flores. Basically, he is setting up a scenario where he is right and where Flores gets little to no credit.

Don't read anything Kelly writes without knowing that behind the article there is always a deeper, more sinister agenda.

Omar Kelly is a troll. He is slick though - If the Dolphins do very well, he can say it wasn't all on Flores because they had better talent. If they lose, he can bash Flores. Basically, he is setting up a scenario where he is right and where Flores gets little to no credit.

Don't read anything Kelly writes without knowing that behind the article there is always a deeper, more sinister agenda.
He does those kind of things often. Then comes back like he knew it all along, when he just writes things like this to set it up to go either way. I still read what he writes, sometimes he does have some decent info.

Some of yall need come down. Kelly is just a reporter.. he has no control over the dolphins winning or losing.. he only report what he see. It could be good or bad. We just have not been good last 10 to 15 yr.

Some of yall need come down. Kelly is just a reporter.. he has no control over the dolphins winning or losing.. he only report what he see. It could be good or bad. We just have not been good last 10 to 15 yr.
He's not a reporter. He's a controversy generating opinion maker. Big difference between someone like Omar Kelly and a real unbiased reporter.

Did Omar read "the Dolphins have the thinnest roster in the universe" article posted around here somewhere?

Back
Top Bottom