Kim Bokamper rips the Dolphins organization | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kim Bokamper rips the Dolphins organization

Excluding the Pats (I consider them a one-off team) how many games have the 'top 4' QBs won SBs in the last 20 years? No, you didn't say SB, I know that, but the goal isn't Championship games - it's SB wins. Even then, if the 'top 4' dominated the Championship game, often failed to lead their team to a SB.
I agree, top tier QBs raise the odds of succeeding and I, like every fan, want my team to have a top 4 QB, but, excluding TB, those top 4 QBs haven't taken their teams to a SB often.
Like 70% of the winning AND losing QBs in the SB the last 20 years have been universally seen as career elite QBs, can I quantify them as top 4 in their Conferences, no. But Universally seen as Elite, yes.

Of course players should want excellence. Why wouldn’t they? But who’s the say that Flores had the right plan for that? He could demand it all day long, it doesn’t mean he’ll lead them in that direction.

As for Tua, yeah, if he was okay with his performance that day then that’s an issue. Did someone say Tua was satisfied with his play in that game?

youre just as good at guessing as at making a point
the TO’s don’t allow me to call out posters by name but I’ll post some of the quotes.

The All-22 showed just how poorly our receivers separated cuz we needed 6 guys to block 4 guys and all our receivers were blanketed.
Tua missed a couple throws on the run. Outside of that, he was mostly exonerated by the All-22 viewpoint.

My take on Tua vs. The titans:
He was terrible

laughing-puppets.gif

That’s cool and all but the oline didn’t make Tua throw to the dirt short of the WRs or have the ball go high over the WRs head.
Wow. This is such a ridiculous statement

I’ll let you read between the lines of what these posters thought of him

Kim Bokamper went on CBS4 and completely demolished the entire franchise. Here are some of his quotes:

On Flores being fired: “I don’t like it one bit. If the players on this team are put off by a head coach who demands excellence then they should go play somewhere else. If this team is going to start becoming soft then I’m going to look for my entertainment elsewhere.“

On Tua: “The game in Nashville may have been the worst performance I’ve ever seen in the National Football League. If Tua’s satisfied with the way he played then I want nothing to do with him. If he’s committed to working and trying to be the best quarterback he can be then I’ll stand by him…if not then move on and find someone else.”
Who the hell is Kim Bokamper and why the hell would I care what he thinks about the Dolphins. Never heard of this mofo.

the TO’s don’t allow me to call out posters by name but I’ll post some of the quotes.

The All-22 showed just how poorly our receivers separated cuz we needed 6 guys to block 4 guys and all our receivers were blanketed.
Tua missed a couple throws on the run. Outside of that, he was mostly exonerated by the All-22 viewpoint.

laughing-puppets.gif

🤣 Seems like you're in the minority then

Who the hell is Kim Bokamper and why the hell would I care what he thinks about the Dolphins. Never heard of this mofo.
He was a former Dolphin player part of the famed killer B's defense from the 80's a defense that was no match for John Riggins and company in the super bowl. Also I think he sells cars now or something.

laughing-puppets.gif

So, nobody said it. gotcha

It's actually, "lighten up, Francis." You need to get it right, if you're going to quote from 'Stripes'.
Sorry, I havent watched it in about 20 years. I'll try to be better next time.

Ooph. Trust me, he's earned his Dolphins' stripes. Part of the legendary 'Killer B's" Defense. Now I feel old.

To put it in context, If you're a rap fan that grew up with Eminem, he'd be like a Big Daddy Kane level Dolphin.

I'd say it was Tua's worst performance. Definitely not the worst performance I've ever seen, though.

We can meet up and you can give it to me in person. Think we can separate you from Bokampers lap long enough to make this happen?
I really didn't appreciate that private message that you sent me of you shirtless. 1. This isn't that kind of message board and 2. I'm not into guys. Good luck in your search though.

Ooph. Trust me, he's earned his Dolphins' stripes. Part of the legendary 'Killer B's" Defense. Now I feel old.

To put it in context, If you're a rap fan that grew up with Eminem, he'd be like a Big Daddy Kane level Dolphin.
If he's not old enough to know who Bokamper is, I doubt he's old enough to know who Big Daddy Kane is

Back
Top Bottom