Kim Bokamper rips the Dolphins organization | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kim Bokamper rips the Dolphins organization

Like 70% of the winning AND losing QBs in the SB the last 20 years have been universally seen as career elite QBs, can I quantify them as top 4 in their Conferences, no. But Universally seen as Elite, yes.

Let's do this. Let's use only top 10 QBs. I think we can agree on that. From 2000 to 2021 - 44 QBs. I'm still excluding TB. That leaves 34. Of those, 16 can be considered top 10. Not quite half. To your defense, conference games would double the number of QBs.
Even then, there only a handful of teams getting to the SB that DIDN’T have a top D or OL.
I agree, a top 10 QB is a common denominator, but some pretend getting a top 10 QB gets a team to a SB

Dude, why is this your go to response? You've now insinuated that multiple posters have sent you shirtless pics in a private message.

what-the-hell-is-going-on-here-whats-happening.gif
If what you say is accurate superphin, and you have been accurate, then that guy needs to clear out. Bad mojo and aspersions of that sort are outside the lines.

I don't mind Bokamper but to be honest some of that appears to be attention seeking horse ****.

Yeah, I've said this before but my fear is that we are going to see an AFC dominated by Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, and Herbert for the next 6-8 years if not longer. There might be another team that squeaks into a Championship game every now and then, but I think it's highly likely one of those 4 teams are going to be in the SB representing the AFC every year for the next several years.
Herbert hasn't even made the playoffs yet, still early to say he'll dominate the AFC

Bokamper is a dolt. I do think Flo had to go, but I really want to see Tua with a little more help around him, and maybe a somewhat competent coaching staff. I agree he played terribly in a big spot. Which reminds me. I wonder if Bo remembers playing in the Super Bowl. Bo knows a little about choking.

Herbert hasn't even made the playoffs yet, still early to say he'll dominate the AFC
So take him out. That still leaves Mahomes, Allen and Burrow. You can even take Burrow out too. My fear is that there's going to be a very small number of QBs that are going to dominate the AFC for the next 6-8 years, and unfortunately the Dolphins don't have one of them. I hope I'm wrong, but the odds are that I'm right.

you obviously didnt watch the first new england vs buffalo game this season
Yep, I did, and Jones looked terrible

New England/Buffalo game was nasty cold and wind (typical buffalo) weather, not the chilly drizzle that was in Tennessee. I guess this is part of the reason I don't understand taking a QB without a reasonable arm considering we play in NY, Buffalo and Foxboro during the year.....

Bokamper is a dolt. I do think Flo had to go, but I really want to see Tua with a little more help around him, and maybe a somewhat competent coaching staff. I agree he played terribly in a big spot. Which reminds me. I wonder if Bo remembers playing in the Super Bowl. Bo knows a little about choking.
He's better than anything we have had in a long time

On Flores: Disagreed. It wasn't that he was tough, it was that he couldnt communicate and started acting like a dictator. Had he told someone his plans, he would still have a job.

On Tua: Agreed, though I wouldn't say it was the worst performance I've ever seen. I've seen some BAD performances.
Wasn’t he in Pasadena when woodley sucked in the second half

Back
Top Bottom