Kim Bokamper rips the Dolphins organization | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kim Bokamper rips the Dolphins organization

Ooph. Trust me, he's earned his Dolphins' stripes. Part of the legendary 'Killer B's" Defense. Now I feel old.

To put it in context, If you're a rap fan that grew up with Eminem, he'd be like a Big Daddy Kane level Dolphin.
He also owns an awesome restaurant in Fort Lauderdale and is part of the Dolphins radio broadcast team.

I really didn't appreciate that private message that you sent me of you shirtless. 1. This isn't that kind of message board and 2. I'm not into guys. Good luck in your search though.
Dude, why is this your go to response? You've now insinuated that multiple posters have sent you shirtless pics in a private message.

what-the-hell-is-going-on-here-whats-happening.gif

So, nobody said it. gotcha
What are you talking about I just showed you three post, is there really a reason to show more. What a effing joke. The TOs don’t allow us to call out other posters by name.

Last edited:
Kim Bokamper went on CBS4 and completely demolished the entire franchise. Here are some of his quotes:

On Flores being fired: “I don’t like it one bit. If the players on this team are put off by a head coach who demands excellence then they should go play somewhere else. If this team is going to start becoming soft then I’m going to look for my entertainment elsewhere.“

On Tua: “The game in Nashville may have been the worst performance I’ve ever seen in the National Football League. If Tua’s satisfied with the way he played then I want nothing to do with him. If he’s committed to working and trying to be the best quarterback he can be then I’ll stand by him…if not then move on and find someone else.”
100 percent mo ther fu kin agree. Ross sucks balls!

It was bad. Some have been worse but It's already in the cellar of performances especially when considering that the season was on the line. Is it in the front room of the cellar or over near the window of it? No idea but it was bad. Because there are worse doesn't make it better.
Agreed Loco, that was hard stomach..

I really didn't appreciate that private message that you sent me of you shirtless. 1. This isn't that kind of message board and 2. I'm not into guys. Good luck in your search though.
😺 and a liar, cute

I agree with the Tua part.
This offense isnt playoff caliber.
Regarding Flores, he wasnt a good sideline coach.
To many dumb decisions and others where is didnt seem to know what was going on.
I hope they hire Peterson.
He can coach and he knows how to speak to people and motivate.

IF what we’re reading about Flores is true, I know that’s a big IF - then I agree with firing him.

If all of it is true - it seems nuts to me that Flores would hitch his entire NFL coaching career on Watson. If he was really the one chasing Watson, to the point of letting it all spill over into the public, undermining his qb and his entire team in the process - that’s just a foolish bet because it was always unlikely Watson would be available this season.
Flores also had plenty of time to course-correct once everything became public and dysfunctional, but chose to come out and say tua was his qb while reportedly still pursuing Watson - its reckless and foolish and ultimately hurt the team.

Now he’s reportedly plotting with Watson to land in the same spot - this despite watsons future being 100% uncertain.

I don’t want a HC who can’t see beyond their affinity for a particular player . I also don’t want a guy who is going to willingly stop talking to his players and team as of thanksgiving because he’s salty about something.

If all of it’s true, then all of that amounts to some awful moves on Flores’ part and he shouldn’t be here

Y’all are crazy. Flores is a good coach. He needs to learn to not be cutthroat. I’ve been saying that since he fired O’Shea to throwing Bobby McCain to the curb.

It didn’t help to have a ***** GM with no backbone to provide any counter balance.

Back
Top Bottom