Knowshon Moreno visits Dolphins/Leaves without deal | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Knowshon Moreno visits Dolphins/Leaves without deal

Any word on moreno? Is he in the building visiting right now? Hope we close the deal i would love this pick up.

I am searching through twitter to find the latest updates. Here is what I came up with:

Roger Paul ‏@DatRoroKid 4h
I'm hearing that Knowshon Moreno is into white chicks #Sources

update:
kevin ‏@kevin809900 5m
Per ESPN's Chris Mortensen: "I expect the deal between the Miami Dolphins and Knowshon Moreno to get done most likely today."

anddd an update on Knowshon and white chicks:
Tiffany WilcoxMeader ‏@MTCMeader 5m
@knowshonmoreno hey ! This dawg fan and dolphin fan is in ft Lauderdale for the weekend! Would love to meet you !!

everything looks solid

They also had Daniel Thomas #1 in pass block percentage. :jawdrop:

Could that be why we sucked so bad?

That's fr how many times he pass blocked, not how he did.

That's fr how many times he pass blocked, not how he did.

I know. It goes to show how predictable the offense was at time. There was a greater chance of a pass when Thomas was in the game as compared to Miller and I'm sure defenses caught on to that.

I know. It goes to show how predictable the offense was at time. There was a greater chance of a pass when Thomas was in the game as compared to Miller and I'm sure defenses caught on to that.

Also the TE's. Phibin said that Fasano was a big benefit in teams having no idea if it was a pass or run with him in there. We id not have that option last year. I missed Fasano.

But he also got his yards splitting time in the backfield with Ball who went for 559 yards. He is athletic and an upgrade. His durability has got to be better than Thomas. I also remember everyone saying Bush had durability issues....that worked out. It's the NFL and with the speed and power of athletes they are all one hit away from a downturn. Just ask RG III.

You sign him if the $$ is right.

Just barely 1,000...a little over 4 yds a carry. decent pass blocker but not great. durability a concern as well.

if we can get him for 3 mil a year i'd take it, but he's not going to be much of an upgrade to our offense alone. he was a product of a peyton manning offense, and even there he wasn't amazing. i watched almost every one of his snaps last year as he was on my fantasy team. he was super solid and consistent, but never once wowed me with his ability.

But he also got his yards splitting time in the backfield with Ball who went for 559 yards. He is athletic and an upgrade. His durability has got to be better than Thomas. I also remember everyone saying Bush had durability issues....that worked out. It's the NFL and with the speed and power of athletes they are all one hit away from a downturn. Just ask RG III.

Nope. Moreno missed 17 out of a possible 48 games due to injuries the past three seasons. This does not include games he was limited because of injuries to his ribs, ankles and shoulders.

Moreno has more total TDs in his career than Miller/Thomas do combined. He most certainly has shown that he's had better success.

and Robert Horry has more championships than LeBron/Wade combined. Step back and evaluate whether Moreno was the man who made things easier for others or whether hes just another guy who was a product of his environment.

Moreno had more rushing touchdowns than Adrian Peterson, Matt Forte, Frank Gore and LeSean McCoy. Are we going to assume that he is a better RB than those guys or are we going to look at the fact that he was running behind a decent O line, with a near elite #1 WR, a elite slot receiver, a very good #2 receiver, and a break out TE with a hall of fame QB. You're fooling yourself if you don't think theres a dozen or so guys that could have produced the same if not more in that same situation.

283 carries is far from splitting time, has to be in the top ten in the NFL. I'm nt against the guy but, would prefer to give Miller another shot.

From everything I have seen, Hickey did not want a vet RB, and was gonna draft one. Now, perhaps because of his inability to add to the OL, and fans being disappointed, he appears to be changing from what he has said. Good to adapt, bad to have to. JMO

and for the record I am not saying that Moreno wouldn't make us a better team, I'm just saying if we sign him don't expect 1,500 yards and 13 touchdowns like we just signed an elite back. If the moneys right and hes not paid like an elite back then im fine with it.

and for the record I am not saying that Moreno wouldn't make us a better team, I'm just saying if we sign him don't expect 1,500 yards and 13 touchdowns like we just signed an elite back. If the moneys right and hes not paid like an elite back then im fine with it.

That's pretty much my feeling. He hasn't earned, nor does he deserve elite money.
He's certainly an upgrade, but it's a matter of cost/performance ratio that's a big concern.

ESPN and NFL Insider Chris Mortenson are reporting that Moreno is expected to sign or at the minimum reach and agreement before the close of business today!

Lets go Hickey and Philbin! Moreno is a hell of a pass protector and he can run the ball to the endzone!

If he does sign, woud he not be replacing Miller over DT? And do we still look for another RB?

If he does sign, would he not be replacing Miller over DT? And do we still look for another RB?

I don't think so. Miller offers the speed which Moreno and Thomas does not. Miller just needs to stop thinking so much and just play.

We will still draft a running back because we are not sure if Miller will play to his abilities or if Moreno can stay healthy for a full season.

Back
Top Bottom