Kolb out for about 6 weeks......trade Moore? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kolb out for about 6 weeks......trade Moore?

How about this: Trade Moore and resign Gerrard as our second/third? He knows the system and should be healthy by now...thoughts?

Cards and Chiefs could both be itching for Moore.

How about this: Trade Moore and resign Gerrard as our second/third? He knows the system and should be healthy by now...thoughts?

Garrard sucks. Stick with devlin.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

If they want him they can have him..We are in good hands with Tanny..At this point I would settle for a mid round pick.

LOL at anyone thinking Moore could fetch a third round draft pick. 5th round pick at best, and I'd do it in a heartbeat because Moore isn't coming back next year.

Then laugh away. A 3rd for the 12th best QB in the NFL last year, despite playing for a for-sh*t team, isn't good enough. Make it a 2nd and we talk; make it a 2nd and a 6th and he's yours.

MIAMI isn't a charitable organization, and we don't owe ANYBODY an early Christmas gift. If they want a QB who showed a LOT last season, and who i/m/o is better than anyone they have, then they ante up! QED.

Then laugh away. A 3rd for the 12th best QB in the NFL last year, despite playing for a for-sh*t team, isn't good enough. Make it a 2nd and we talk; make it a 2nd and a 6th and he's yours.

MIAMI isn't a charitable organization, and we don't owe ANYBODY an early Christmas gift. If they want a QB who showed a LOT last season, and who i/m/o is better than anyone they have, then they ante up! QED.

Or they just wait for the off-season.

If they want him they can have him..We are in good hands with Tanny..At this point I would settle for a mid round pick.

I'd agree w/you...EXCEPT!!! Injuries happen. What if it was TANNEHILL instead of KOLB? Then what? Bye-bye season? I'd rather still have a shot at whatever we have a shot at this season, thank you very much. But for the RIGHT PRICE--a VERY GOOD price--I'd take a chance w/TANNEHILL and no one worth mentioning behind him. So, forget anything less than a 2nd.

Or they just wait for the off-season.

That IS a risk, of course. But if you don't have the balls to play this game called "NFL GM-manship", then don't. Just sit there, and watch the people w/balls play it. I just hope that OUR GM turns out to have the balls for it. Time will tell.

nothing less than a 2nd ?? are you on bad drugs ???

Tyler Thigpen showed a lot in KC that year but everyone knows he has limitations, and will never amount to much just like Moore. Both are 2nd/3rd QB' and moore is looking for more $$ with his contract expiring (doesn't help him). Best Thigpen could fetch was a 5th.. around where Moore will go for if traded

yeah the dolphins were so confident in Moore and he's so great that they signed a beaten down crappy Garrard, and selected a QB in the first round for the first time in 30 years. lol

wake up

That IS a risk, of course. But if you don't have the balls to play this game called "NFL GM-manship", then don't. Just sit there, and watch the people w/balls play it. I just hope that OUR GM turns out to have the balls for it. Time will tell.

Nobody is trading a 3rd for a backup/transitional starter who will need a new contract, let alone a 2nd. Nobody. That's not "playing the GM" game, that's playing the "we're keeping a good backup QB and letting him walk for nothing in the off-season instead of snaking a team out of a mid-to-late round pick" game.

If they could get a 4th for Moore I would take it. Philbin loves Devlin and we could always sign back Garrard as the #3 behind Devlin.

A 4th and it's done deal for me...

Not enough, Rocket. And a 3rd standing alone isn't enough, either. Now, if you were to propose a 3rd and 6th as a "fall-back position" to my "2nd and 6th", then we can still talk. But ONCE AGAIN, and w/feeling: MIAMI isn't a charitable organization, and we don't owe ANYBODY an early Christmas gift!!!

skelator will be there starter.kolb will not be there starter after last week ever again.
bet the farm

Back
Top Bottom