Kyle Orton for a 3rd round pick at 9 million a year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyle Orton for a 3rd round pick at 9 million a year

Would you trade 3rd round pick and give Kyle Orton 9 million a year

• yes,please yes

Votes: 65 30.7%
  • Hell naw!!

Votes: 147 69.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mia4ever

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
yes or no

What would it take for you to say yes...

This is what Denver and Kyle wants...

It would probably take prying that draft pick from my cold, dead hands... and forging my signature on the dotted line.

The fan in me says "Yes! He could be a solid quarterback for us, and a likely upgrade!"
The business man in me says I'm getting robbed. If that's what it takes to get him here, I say fuhgettaboutit.

Never. Not gonna happen. To expensive for someone who isn't a franchise QB, and won't even be the undisputed starter from day one.

:lol:

Jeff has a better shot of keeping his job by tying himself to Henne over giving up another high draft pick for a QB that won't get him where he needs to go.

Id just assume keep all our picks so when we get a real head coach he s not handicapped.

This contract is a joke. No other team wants a 9 million dollar backup. His value is nothing. If anything offer a 6th round pick to take that problem off of Denver's hands.

we were told orton wants $9 mil this year and next year...tell him to pound freaking sand...

no orton is mediocre at best, of course so is henne. DevLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, if not a stud qb in next years draft

Not worth that kind of compensation when he won't be a long term solution. Keep playing Henne and package some picks to move down to get a quarterback.

i would give a 4th rounder or lower, and around 4-5 million a year plus incentives (starts, touchdowns, playoffs, pro bowl). he's a big boy, if he's confident in his ability he should have no problem taking an incentive-laden deal.

Back
Top Bottom