Kyle Orton for a 3rd round pick at 9 million a year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyle Orton for a 3rd round pick at 9 million a year

Would you trade 3rd round pick and give Kyle Orton 9 million a year

• yes,please yes

Votes: 65 30.7%
  • Hell naw!!

Votes: 147 69.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Personally I like playing Henne, give him a really shot with out the Henning BS plays..
If he sucks after a few games then pull the plug and moore or Devlin get there shot, after that the season will be a loss anyway. let devlin play!
Then in the 2012 draft the 1st pick the Dolphins have draft a QB - not a crazy running Qb, but a REAL POCKET PASSING QB!!

I figure we are going to pick between 10-13 next year so no reason to believe we can't package our some picks to get into the top 7 depending on where we start.

i got ya...but your post said package picks to trade down...unfortunately that sounds like something these guys would do when it comes to qb... :lol:

I figure we are going to pick between 10-13 next year

WTF?

Last year we drafted at 15 and this years team looks better.

In answer to the question, not a chance. I don't see Orton as a long term solution.

I'd roll with Henne this year and if it doesn't work out I'd pull the trigger and do whatever it takes to get Luck and (hopefully) put an end to the QB insanity.

I would give it to him if it includes incentives like QB Rating and pro-bowl appearances.

The dolphin organization will sestet itself in many different ways if it makes that move -9million and a 3rd. Let hum get cut and pay him 4 million tops. RIGHT NOW Orton seems to be the only option on the table but things change... Things do change - every year talent wiggled lose... So be patient...Or ton is not that much better then Henne- and frankly neither of these 2 are likely to bring us a Lombardi trophy...

No to Tom Green coming here...matter of fact, I´d rather see what Henne can do with a sound and competitive OCoordinator, and if Devlin can develop for depth. If anything, I would ship somebody from the OLine(too many bodys, too little space) for FUTURE picks next year, not pissing them away. If Henne doesn´t work, we´re gonna need ammo anyway to pick a nice signal caller next year...

k4t1t-1.jpg

Unfortunatly the rest of the division looks alot better also.

WTF?

Last year we drafted at 15 and this years team looks better.

In answer to the question, not a chance. I don't see Orton as a long term solution.

I'd roll with Henne this year and if it doesn't work out I'd pull the trigger and do whatever it takes to get Luck and (hopefully) put an end to the QB insanity.

I would trade the third rounder but the money seems high to me?? I kinda think henne had a softmore jinx last year and coould bounce back.

Back
Top Bottom