Kyler Murray: The Answer To Miami's Greatest Deficiencies | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyler Murray: The Answer To Miami's Greatest Deficiencies

oklahoma qbs are running qbs that pass against weak third rate college defenses. add to that he is 5 8 or so and its a clear pass. Jones is the better choice.
it wouldnt be too bad drafting murray if we were to cut him once we see he sucks but D practice is to develop sucky players for many years. instead of cutting the sucky player we try to surround him with 20 all stars.

the perfect scenario would be for someone else to draft him but i doubt anyone will be drafting a smallish running qb earlier, so we have to pray
that we dont draft him.

oklahoma qbs are running qbs that pass against weak third rate college defenses. add to that he is 5 8 or so and its a clear pass. Jones is the better choice.
it wouldnt be too bad drafting murray if we were to cut him once we see he sucks but D practice is to develop sucky players for many years. instead of cutting the sucky player we try to surround him with 20 all stars.

the perfect scenario would be for someone else to draft him but i doubt anyone will be drafting a smallish running qb earlier, so we have to pray
that we dont draft him.
When will you get it though your head he isn’t 5’ 6” or 5’ 8” because that’s how he looks on your tv

And this notion he’s a run first qb... seems to have been shot down quite a bit. I’d be fine with him if he becomes our own Russell Wilson. Dude can ball.

But yeah let’s take a less talented, big armed qb just because he doesn’t run effectively like Murray (and isn’t as good at throwing the ball either)

that we dont draft him.

6/10 troll account.

I don't see how getting a QB this year help's us get to a level where we are competing for a title, we need to pick in the top 5 for at least 2 or 3 years and rebuild our talent base. There underselling how many drafts it will take....there's also a problem with the Dolphins drafting department, it needs to get better.

The only way to pick top 5 is to deny the offense a good QB - it will suck there's no getting around it

I still prefer drop back QB's who are throw first and only run when forced to. Murray looks like a 50-50 guy who could win quite a few games with his running ability and then your drafting in the late teens or 20 something and not getting the talent to compete for a super bowl.

If 2018 didn't show you were bottom 5 talent wise I don't know what will

Maaaaaaaaaan f*** little people, BIG people is where it's at, trade back and draft Jones!
man I like most of your posts usually, but you’ve admitted you only watched him in ONE game. I wish you’d take some time to look at some of the other guys, but also more than just a single game. From all accounts he’s Tannehill 2.0 ... we need something else besides that

But i understand, Duke is your school and you’ll have some bias there. I feel the same way about Notre Dame

I've watched Murray highlights and the guy has all the tools needed to go far.....except his height. His throws are on target, perfect spiral, he can run with the best of them, has good vision, everything.

The only downside is his size. Russell Wilson is almost the same size, so hopefully it works out.

6/10 troll account.

LOL right:
http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ollowing-baker-mayfield-kyler-murray-oklahoma

ESPN must be trolls too.
"meet the new RUNNING QB"

and how about this?

"Murray's completion percentage is artificially inflated because he's often throwing to wide-open receivers. In Lincoln Riley's space-and-pace offense, Oklahoma uses an assortment of alignments, route concepts and play fakes to get receivers into open space, giving Murray easy throwing windows."

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/co...ed-nfl-breaking-positives-negatives-skill-set

Last edited:
man I like most of your posts usually, but you’ve admitted you only watched him in ONE game. I wish you’d take some time to look at some of the other guys, but also more than just a single game. From all accounts he’s Tannehill 2.0 ... we need something else besides that

But i understand, Duke is your school and you’ll have some bias there. I feel the same way about Notre Dame

Yea I don't got time for college football, not with Zion out there and the ridiculously loaded ACC (how again is Notre Dame in the ACC? ridiculous like BC, Syracuse and Pitt).

I just hope we draft Jones because of the school, whoever they bring in I'll support unless from Philthadelphia and named Foles or Wentz, in which case I boycott.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom