Kyler Murray: The Answer To Miami's Greatest Deficiencies | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyler Murray: The Answer To Miami's Greatest Deficiencies

Thank OP. Nicely done article.

Unless someone is the second coming of Vick, I'm not going down that road. That style has never proven to be a consistent winner.

Best to have a guy that stands in the pocket, and deliver the rock, while using pocket awareness to elude defenders. Today's QBs definitely need the ability to scramble, and roll out. It's a bonus to get a QB that is faster than a LBer.

Thank OP. Nicely done article.

Unless someone is the second coming of Vick, I'm not going down that road. That style has never proven to be a consistent winner.

Best to have a guy that stands in the pocket, and deliver the rock, while using pocket awareness to elude defenders. Today's QBs definitely need the ability to scramble, and roll out. It's a bonus to get a QB that is faster than a LBer.

I am guessing you havent watched a ton of Murray...Because he is that guy....Hes not a vick type. Hes exactly what you said its best to have...

So at any point, he can just bail on football and go back to baseball right? No way am I investing a high draft pick on a 5'9" qb that has that option. But its the dolphins so let's do it.

exactly. Lock from Mo is the way to go, and if in two years he fails then we go for the kid
from Clemson. we need passing qb. PASSING

No. No drafting QBs with the gambling mindset that you’ll do it again if they suck. No. Be sure with who you draft. They get exponentially more time than we do with these kids. They get paid millions to not be wrong. Start earning it. These early picks need to fix the line

why not just sign Manziel? he loves football and is 5 9 and runs around.
i would cut x just on principle for asking to be paid as the top cb.
Your opinions are constantly hot garbage, my god

I love how all you can come up with his to compare him to manziel... pathetic. go watch some of the dude's games, he is electric and a good passer.

Your opinions are constantly hot garbage, my god

I love how all you can come up with his to compare him to manziel... pathetic. go watch some of the dude's games, he is electric and a good passer.

Feel free to link me to tape that has all of his throws and I’ll watch it. Everything I’ve seen so far was RPO or option based

In this project I charted every Dolphins sack. I counted how many times the defense sent 5, 6 and 7 man pressures compared to a regular four-man rush. How many times they got home with 1, 2 or 3 free-rushers, how much was on the QB and a lot more.

Also, Murray's innate ability to recognize the rush and turn sacks into huge gains. 20 videos inside from his all-22 tape.

https://www.lockedondolphins.com/dolphins/kyler-murray-the-answer-to-miamis-greatest-deficiencies/

Tannehill-Jesus.jpg

https://www.lockedondolphins.com/dolphins/tannehill-savior/

Last edited:
In this project I charted every Dolphins sack. I counted how many times the defense sent 5, 6 and 7 man pressures compared to a regular four-man rush. How many times they got home with 1, 2 or 3 free-rushers, how much was on the QB and a lot more.

Also, Murray's innate ability to recognize the rush and turn sacks into huge gains. 20 videos inside from his all-22 tape.

https://www.lockedondolphins.com/dolphins/kyler-murray-the-answer-to-miamis-greatest-deficiencies/

So play GM Travis... would you trade Howard to move up to 4 or 5 if he’s there? Tunsil?

2019, 2020 1sts ?

How far would you go to acquire him?

Back
Top Bottom