Lakers Lakers Lakers | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lakers Lakers Lakers

Halftime Lakers up by 1. Kobe playing way better without his finger taped together. Cant believe they gave up 40+pts in the 1st. Gasol playing good. Howard had a monster dunk. Turkey Glue sucks I hated him ever since he was on the Queens.

That some elevation

e2dc85f862dfbdcc40427aac9318cd8fgetty760-1.jpg

Another win on this long 9 game road trip. Holy Sasha went off in the first. He was on fire. Kobe was vintage Kobe hearing the MVP chants again in a opponents arena. Kobe played good D when he guarded Wade. Especially on 1 play where Wade try to get fancy and turned it over. Overall Heat look better without Shaq. Marion play good for his first game with the Heat. Next up the Bobcat.

clear.gif

Fun game. The Heat ran which will help them win some games down the stretch. The Lakers looked kind of bored for awhile and it almost cost them. Kobe vs. Wade is always fun and today didn't dissapoint. Great plays by both guys on both ends of the court. The Kobe-Wade dribbleathon that ended with Wade traveling was a great play. Showed the moves of each guy. There was also a great defensive stop (and foul) that Wade put on what otherwise would have been a highlight dunk.

The Lake show needs to make sure to not have a let down in Charlotte. The win today bumps them back up above the Spurs and with two inferior teams in front of them, they need to solidify their spot.

Great game out of Kobe and Lamar. Sasha surprised me. He only scores like that in practice, garbage time, or the 4th quarter. :lol:

Another win on this long 9 game road trip. Holy Sasha went off in the first. He was on fire. Kobe was vintage Kobe hearing the MVP chants again in a opponents arena. Kobe played good D when he guarded Wade. Especially on 1 play where Wade try to get fancy and turned it over. Overall Heat look better without Shaq. Marion play good for his first game with the Heat. Next up the Bobcat.

clear.gif

Good game. Wade had a bad game trying to get too many people involved.

it would have been much more entertaining had he took over. Didn't shoot enough.

No Haslem..Heat got killed on the boards.

Both stars really played a team game and didn't put on a show.

Dissapointing game really.

I love when there's a 5 on 1 breakaway and that lone defender is the shortest guy on the court, instead of a guaranteed layup or dunk, you stop, jack up a 3, and it goes out of bounds. Classic J-Will. :lol:

Classic Garbage. He did that twice.

JWill is a classic "wants to be a bigger star" than he is, always has been. He has always tried to do things way out of his game, and the worse a team is that he's playing on, the worse he seems to get. He's not garbage....he's a good PG, he just sometimes flips out and goes all "Walker" on us. And FYI..he's still better then any pg you guys have...;)

JWill is a classic "wants to be a bigger star" than he is, always has been. He has always tried to do things way out of his game, and the worse a team is that he's playing on, the worse he seems to get. He's not garbage....he's a good PG, he just sometimes flips out and goes all "Walker" on us. And FYI..he's still better then any pg you guys have...;)

Uhm, anyone who would take Jason Williams over Derek Fisher is severely dillusional. I would even take Jordan Farmar over him. Those guys play within their systems, pass the ball well and hit their spots on the floor when they have to shoot.

Williams may be a better scorer, but only because he can drive to the hoop. Pretty much every other facet of his game in inferior.

Uhm, anyone who would take Jason Williams over Derek Fisher is severely dillusional. I would even take Jordan Farmar over him. Those guys play within their systems, pass the ball well and hit their spots on the floor when they have to shoot.

Williams may be a better scorer, but only because he can drive to the hoop. Pretty much every other facet of his game in inferior.

Take that back or I will beat you down. Remember you will see me atleast once this yr.

Back
Top Bottom