Lakers Rally Thread. HATERS WELCOME | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lakers Rally Thread. HATERS WELCOME

Howard made a huge steal off Kobe in the last minute. Kobe played poorly in the 4th. I wouldn't want to face him in game 4. Yikes.

Orlando sets the record with over 62% shooting from the floor. That and Kobe didn't close out the game like he can.....and they only won by four points?

Good game by the Magic, but they will have to repeat that shooting percentage in every game if they want to win this Championship.......and that ain't happening.

man did we need that win. still hoping we can pull a miami heat like turnaround. is anyone else sick of watching the entire lakers team cry after a call doesn't go their way? **** kobe.

man did we need that win. still hoping we can pull a miami heat like turnaround. is anyone else sick of watching the entire lakers team cry after a call doesn't go their way? **** kobe.

You should take a look a Dwight Howard and SVG when they dont get the call.

I was crying when the damn refs cant see Orlando traveling. That alone cost the Lakers 4pts.

I was crying when the damn refs cant see Orlando traveling. That alone cost the Lakers 4pts.

Doesn't every fan say this about the opposing team? :chuckle:

dwight does need to keep his mouth shut - no way we can afford to lose him to a one game suspension. but you have to admit, most of the calls so far have gone your way.

Good game by the Magic, but they will have to repeat that shooting percentage in every game if they want to win this Championship.......and that ain't happening.

I wouldn't say that. For that to happen the Lakers would also have to sustain above 50% shooting, and even then there's no guarentee, should the Magic outrebound, or turn the ball over less.. or get to line more. There's a lot more intangibles than shooting % that decide a game.

They were one missed layup from winning game 2, the Magic only shot 42%, while the Lakers shot 46%. Game 3 was the Lakers best shooting performance.

dwight does need to keep his mouth shut - no way we can afford to lose him to a one game suspension. but you have to admit, most of the calls so far have gone your way.

Foul shooting has pretty much been even. Its nothing like when Dwade practically shot almost 30 FT/game in the finals.

Foul shooting has pretty much been even. Its nothing like when Dwade practically shot almost 30 FT/game in the finals.

Foul shooting does not mean even. You guys basicly hack on Dwight every time the ball is thrown into the low post and they call it maybe half the time? If one team actually fouls more often than the other, but the free throws are even, does that mean the game is being called even? No.

Howard been hacked just as much as Gasol and they have not been called. Howard been living on the line. He's been the leading FT shooter every game except for game 2 which he had 2 less then Gasol. Other then that he nearly double then any player for the Lakers on the FT line. I forgot you're Heat fan and love winning a championship with ticky tack fouls shooting 25+ FT a game.

Foul shooting does not mean even. You guys basicly hack on Dwight every time the ball is thrown into the low post and they call it maybe half the time? If one team actually fouls more often than the other, but the free throws are even, does that mean the game is being called even? No.
And you don't think Kobe is getting hacked constantly with no calls?

Back
Top Bottom