Lakers Rally Thread. HATERS WELCOME | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lakers Rally Thread. HATERS WELCOME

Come on Amars! Lots of players are agressive but they don't throw bows as frequently as Kobe. True, Jameer did run at Kobe. He stopped and Kobe turned into him with his right elbow. Nelson didn't run into anything.....

So are you saying that Kobe saw Jameer and deliberately smashed his elbow into his face? Cmon man, Kobe the best player in the league and the hardest working, most aggressive player. Has he hit people when trying to make contact foul yes. Like the Ginbolli foul was bad. This play Kobe was turning and Jameer was approaching him. He was not next to him. If Jameer wasnt 5'10" he wouldnt of hit his chin. Dre already put video of kobe so called elbows which most where phantom elbows and more aggressiveness. Either way that aint the reason the Magic lost. Hit a free throw.

So are you saying that Kobe saw Jameer and deliberately smashed his elbow into his face?

He's got eyes, doesn't he? :chuckle:

What I am saying is that Kobe has a tactic of using his elbows to clear space. It has happened too much for it to be coincidental...

Cmon man, Kobe the best player in the league and the hardest working, most aggressive player.

He is arguably the best player in the league. He is a hard working player. And, he is definitely aggressive! Just check out the bows.....

Has he hit people when trying to make contact foul yes. Like the Ginbolli foul was bad.

Yes, Ginobili was bad. That elbow on Artest had nothing to do with him trying to make a contact foul. The one on Battier, along with the knee to the face that he also served, had nothing to do with him trying to make a foul either...

This play Kobe was turning and Jameer was approaching him. He was not next to him. If Jameer wasnt 5'10" he wouldnt of hit his chin.

Jameer had already approached him and had his arms extended in the air. Kobe then turned and hit him in the chin with the bow. He lead with his elbow. Jameer didn't walk into it. Height had nothing to do with it. If it had not hit him in the chin then he would have just been elbowed in another location.....

Dre already put video of kobe so called elbows which most where phantom elbows and more aggressiveness.

Big Bro, own up to your player. Kobe throws bows and does so on the regular. He's a great player but he uses his elbows and he knows he does it!

Either way that aint the reason the Magic lost. Hit a free throw.

I agree with you here but I have already admitted as much in a previous post. Kobe still has some very dirty tendencies and you need to accept that.....

:lol:What exactly is a "phantom elbow"...Laker fans will drink Phoney Bryants piss!:chuckle:

There would be no such complaint if the coo coo didnt lead with his elbows 70% of the time.Take off the shades Laker fans.

:lol:What exactly is a "phantom elbow"...Laker fans will drink Phoney Bryants piss!:chuckle:

There would be no such complaint if the coo coo didnt lead with his elbows 70% of the time.Take off the shades Laker fans.

They all look like phantoms when you are looking though these....

attachment.php

Attachments

• 9522Laker-Glasses.jpg
    9522Laker-Glasses.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 16
The video dont lie.

Bell should play soccer with the acting he does.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YbIpXxMm1M

A little flopping in there but Kobe still threw the elbow. How about that Battier incident?

kobe-1.gif

He didn't mean to do it.... :rolleyes:

Elbow to chest not the throat. After Artest pushing his forearm behind his head. But to the haters chest and throat are same thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN9sNXr5HKA

Looks pretty close to the neck to me....

elbowdesktop-1.gif

Of course, he didn't mean to do that......:rolleyes:

:lol: I love how the haters are slowly dissipating as the Lakers are going to win the ring.

:hclap:

9 Free Throw attempt not fouls. The most Kobe has shot is 11 Free Throw. Unlike wade Ridiculous 28 Free Throw Attempts in back to back games.

was just going by what you said - didn't look at the stat sheets. the magic gave the game away last night at the line but that elbow at the end was pretty frustrating. dropped nelson like a sack of potatoes - of course there was no call.

The video dont lie.

Bell should play soccer with the acting he does.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YbIpXxMm1M

Elbow to chest not the throat. After Artest pushing his forearm behind his head. But to the haters chest and throat are same thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN9sNXr5HKA

:lol: I love how the haters are slowly dissipating as the Lakers are going to win the ring.

There really aren't any HATERS.Just people who HATE the Lakers :chuckle:If anything,people hate Laker fans more than anything.And no I actually like you Amars,you are entertaining.

Kobe is just aggressive. That just it. Also Jameer who 5 foot nothing ran into his elbow. Its not like Jameer was right next to him.

dude? watch it again without kobe's nuts dangling on your chin.

:lol: I just like getting under people skin.All in good fun. How boring would it be if I wasnt here. I know people dont like kobe for whatever reason I think most just eat up what the media tells them. In regard to the Jameer Smashed face into Kobe elbow that can go either way. The refs just didnt make that call to decided the game. Fisher still had to make the shot. Either way Orlando fan would be harping on Lakers fan if they could do one simple thing. Hit a freaking free throw.

Spurs fans must have had a reoccurring nightmare when D-Fish hit that shot last night. Seriously this is one of the greatest moment in NBA history. I get goosebumps looking at the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TdZHffwOF8

p1_fisher_getty-1.jpg

clear.gif

0-1.jpg

clear.gif

It took you to bring it up for me to realize all over again that it should not have counted..And SVG is an idiot!Why is Nelson even in the game at that point??!!??

:lol: I just like getting under people skin.All in good fun. How boring would it be if I wasnt here. I know people dont like kobe for whatever reason I think most just eat up what the media tells them. In regard to the Jameer Smashed face into Kobe elbow that can go either way. The refs just didnt make that call to decided the game. Fisher still had to make the shot. Either way Orlando fan would be harping on Lakers fan if they could do one simple thing. Hit a freaking free throw.

:lol:Where do I start?

Kobe is an aggressive player. When you guard him you can expect that. He uses everything he can to his advantage. There is a space around every player that is that players right to move around within, that includes the space to move the ball around from one side of the body to the other, or to move and/or turn when being defended without the ball. Kobe never gives up that space, nor should any player, it is his space and he has every right to move within that space. If you head is inside that space...watch out. I don't think it is malice aforethought on Kobe's part. I just think he plays aggressive and if you stick your noggin in that space you may get wacked by an elbow ( spelled elbow guys). I think the Artest elbow was a little more deliberate, and the foul was called, although the next day. Hey if you want to guard Kobe, and lean and hang all over him, then you better be careful because he is a physical player! I just don't think calling him a dirty player is right. There are far more dirty players in this league, past and present, that deserve that title, not Kobe. At least not yet!

Back
Top Bottom