Lakers Rally Thread. HATERS WELCOME | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lakers Rally Thread. HATERS WELCOME

And you don't think Kobe is getting hacked constantly with no calls?

if they breathe on kobe a foul is called. dwight is getting abused - i think i've heard just about every commentator use the hack-a-dwight analogy. and if by some miracle kobe does get fouled and it isn't called the entire team flips out. getting old.

if they breathe on kobe a foul is called. dwight is getting abused - i think i've heard just about every commentator use the hack-a-dwight analogy. and if by some miracle kobe does get fouled and it isn't called the entire team flips out. getting old.
Are you watching the same games?

Did you see how close they are playing Kobe? It is no wonder he was tired in the 4th quarter in game 3. He had to fight off every defender who was leaning on him.

They are letting them bang, which is fine with me, but they should be consistant on both ends, and I think they have. My only complaint is they seem to miss too many close up and obvious calls - right in front of the refs, on both ends.

Kobe has been going to the line an average of 9 times per game. Get over this already it just an excuse. Your argument carries no weight. If he was going 20+ FT/gm then ya you may have a point.

Are you watching the same games?

Did you see how close they are playing Kobe? It is no wonder he was tired in the 4th quarter in game 3. He had to fight off every defender who was leaning on him.

They are letting them bang, which is fine with me, but they should be consistant on both ends, and I think they have. My only complaint is they seem to miss too many close up and obvious calls - right in front of the refs, on both ends.

i think so. although i have been drinking heavily for them. i'll try to drink less tonight - and be more objective - but that's what i've seen so far. eh.

i do agree they have been letting them play - which i like - but to me kobe has been the exception. and they have missed some crucial calls late in the game.

good luck tonight.

Kobe has been going to the line an average of 9 times per game. Get over this already it just an excuse. Your argument carries no weight. If he was going 20+ FT/gm then ya you may have a point.

getting fouled 9 times a game (18 FT's - pretty close to 20+) is a pretty decent amount - and he hasn't been in the act of shooting every time so it's not like he goes to the line every time he gets fouled - so i don't know how much more weight your argument carries. let's just hope we see a good game tonight - the last two have been phenomenal.

getting fouled 9 times a game (18 FT's - pretty close to 20+) is a pretty decent amount - and he hasn't been in the act of shooting every time so it's not like he goes to the line every time he gets fouled - so i don't know how much more weight your argument carries. let's just hope we see a good game tonight - the last two have been phenomenal.

9 Free Throw attempt not fouls. The most Kobe has shot is 11 Free Throw. Unlike wade Ridiculous 28 Free Throw Attempts in back to back games.

yeah that should've been an offensive foul on Kobe because he did elbow Jameer in the face (and everybody knows if it was anybody but Kobe on these teams it would've been called) BUT the Magic had this game, but they let Fisher get an open 3 at the end of the 4th.

yeah that should've been an offensive foul on Kobe because he did elbow Jameer in the face (and everybody knows if it was anybody but Kobe on these teams it would've been called)

Durty Kobe strikes again! Dropping them bows. You would think that he would get noticed more for the elbows with as many as he has done....

LOL!! The crying is already starting!

There were plenty of no calls on both sides.

How about this - Howard 4 fouls. Bynum, Gasol and Odom 14 fouls.

The Magic got their fair share of calls.

And don't be surprised of Petreus sits on the bench in game 5.

The Magic were outplayed and outcoached.

I could be wrong in my prediction. I had the Lakers losing two in Orlando. I think they win it all Sunday. I think the life is gone from the Magic. There is no more magic left.

of course the haters only notice Kobe non call but not their own players. JJ Reddick should of got at least a foul call maybe even a Flagrant foul on Ariza layup with a dirty push in the back on the layup when he got burned. Howard non goaltending call on the block which bounce off the glass first. Howard non foul called for elbowing Gasol and shoved him against the floor but instead Fish got called for a foul. Magic lived at the foul line the lakers

Either way 30seconds to go and by 5 and the Magic still lost. :lol: Cant blame the refs for that. 19 free throw attempts by the magic in the 4th ZERO free throw attempts by the lakers in the 4th. Everyone can just stop that stupid argument that kobe is always getting the calls.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playbyplay?gameId=290611019&period=4

Not once but twice

derekfisher-1.jpg

derekfisher2-1.jpg

No crying from me. In no way am I saying that the no call of Kobe's bow decided the outcome of the game. I just think that he gets away with throwing them entirely too much.....

Kobe is just aggressive. That just it. Also Jameer who 5 foot nothing ran into his elbow. Its not like Jameer was right next to him.

Back
Top Bottom