Lamar Jackson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lamar Jackson

Obviously someone hasn't seen him play in the NFL Yet.He looks terrible. At QB aside from running the ball.

**** Josh Allen has looked pretty damn good considering the players he has around him.I mean very limited players around.Much less than the Ravens.

Mayfield looks pretty damn good so far but also has much better talent around than any Rookie QB this year.

Sorry i don't see it. Jackson is not a good QB.Probably could be a decent WR

You have to give the kid time. He has a cannon for an arm and is unbelievable in the open field. He has not begun to scratch the surface of his abilities. Those ints were on the receivers.
He is bigger than Vick and he lasted many years in this league.

At least there would be some excitement around this team.

I do agree that prospects would be poor of him developing much beyond where he is now . . . .but I would have more fun trying than dealing with the status quo at QB.

And honestly, the QBs haven’t been the catalyst in our wins, it has been defensive turnovers and big plays after the catch from short passes.

Think we win the Indy and Cincy games with him . . .although Not sure Ryan gets pulled from the Cincy game so its whatever.

Fitz was a great pick, but the fact that this is a discussion desperately shows the need to get some young QB talent in here.

You have to give the kid time. He has a cannon for an arm and is unbelievable in the open field. He has not begun to scratch the surface of his abilities. Those ints were on the receivers.
He is bigger than Vick and he lasted many years in this league.

His frame is much smaller than Vick, his frame is more like RG3/Watson maybe even smaller. I wouldn't be surprised if Jackson gets injured before the seasons over.

His frame is much smaller than Vick, his frame is more like RG3/Watson maybe even smaller. I wouldn't be surprised if Jackson gets injured before the seasons over.
Watson was an elite prospect though. There's not much not to like about Watson

Lamar's going to have a good first couple of years. But inevitably as QBs do that rely heavily on their legs, they'll get a leg injury and then their career is on the deep downturn from there.

Yeah, first round pick on an under sized RB that is too stupid to run a legit nfl system. Good pick.

QBs deserve AT LEAST 7 years to come of age...

I'm sure Dolphin fans will attest to that...right?

Watson was an elite prospect though. There's not much not to like about Watson

Watson has touch and natural instincts. Jackson is an athlete who either runs or throws tunnel vision line drives.

Everything has to unfold perfectly when you've got a line drive type as opposed to someone who can vary the pace and loft to fit the evolving requirement of the play.

You mean the guy who has thrown for 328 yards, 1 TD and 3 INTs against two bad defenses? Lol.

Back
Top Bottom