Lamar Jackson | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lamar Jackson

In hindsight, I wouldn't have passed on Minkah unless we had a shot at Baker (which we didn't).

Where we ****ed up in this draft was taking Giraffe over Goedert.
I wanted them to draft Goedert as well. What’s funny is when he was drafted I remember a few people saying he was going to be this teams Gronkowski or Graham. :lol:

I wanted them to draft Goedert as well. What’s funny is when he was drafted I remember a few people saying he was going to be this teams Gronkowski or Graham. :lol:
Gesicki will be good give him a year. TEs are very rarely good year 1. Even Jimmy Graham wasn't good year 1

Jackson has a very basic mechanics problem. He doesn’t use his lower body efficiently and it causes his passes to sail high. His mechanics remind me a lot of Randall Cunningham.

After first 2 games started:

Quarterback A: 419 yds---1 TD---3 INT---10 yds rushing (1-1 record)

Quarterback B: 328 yds---1 TD---3 INT---190 yds rushing (2-0 record)

Which QB was more successful in his first two starts?
giphy.gif

Lamar has more upside than Gisiki. Gisiki has shown nothing. Actually he's shown how weak he is at blocking which we already knew. Still drafted him, and still putting him in positions to block. Then we ask him to catch a pass, he only can run one route and is a frail target. But we knew that already. maybe he lost weight after the draft I dunno.

I really liked him in college also

If so, stick with that conviction. Please don't be like these "fans" that jump on the hottest name only to drop that said player as soon as they drop back down to earth.
Remember the Jets Qb Donaldson? Wasn't that like yesterday?

Lamar has more upside than Gisiki. Gisiki has shown nothing. Actually he's shown how weak he is at blocking which we already knew. Still drafted him, and still putting him in positions to block. Then we ask him to catch a pass, he only can run one route and is a frail target. But we knew that already. maybe he lost weight after the draft I dunno.

Wait, you're comparing a QB to a TE? Oh kay! I'm not quite sure how that works exactly.

I think we all want a QB. We have for years. But we ride this same wave thinking it will get us to land. Yet it’s low tide and we are stranded 200 feet from shore.

Jackson won’t be able to run forever. It’s great at first but eventually you either get hurt or need to throw consistently. Or both. The jury is out on this.

LOL yeah, OK.

Everything has hidden secret meaning...

It sounds like what it looked like.

He gave a brother some sound advice.
This advice came from the same "sunken place" as his advice to Kaepernick to cut his hair in order to get a job in the NFL...only this time it was more personal.

Obviously, Vick has yet to pay his debt off to the NFL and will always be the "go to" guy on such issues.

Why not ask Randall Cunningham what his take on things are?

I’m rooting for Jackson. He seems like a good guy. I have zero problem with QB’s running. The most devastating injuries have occurred in the pocket. My problem is with the Ravens coaches. Lamar needs to be told to avoid contact at all cost. Get the first down and slide. See defender coming, slide. I’d go as far as benching him every time he takes an avoidable hit.

Back
Top Bottom