Lamar Jackson | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lamar Jackson

You mean the guy who has thrown for 328 yards, 1 TD and 3 INTs against two bad defenses? Lol.
Nick freaking Mullens an undrafted rookie had a way better game against those same Raiders

I’d rather watch Ryan Tannehill for the next 10 years than a QB who can’t pass. Best teams in the league have pocket based progression passers some with the ability to create. That’s what I want, I pray Miami never goes the run first QB route.

Does it matter now? No. I never get reminiscencent about players the Dolphins didnt draft because its a pointless exercise that only breeds negativity. Phins didn't draft him. Fact. Just add him to the list and move on. Every team in the NFL have missed out on picks. It's why it's a crap shoot.

Michael Vick's advice to Ravens QB Lamar Jackson: 'Proceed with caution'

OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- Michael Vick believes Lamar Jackson has a chance to end his career with the most rushing yards of any NFL quarterback.

But Vick, who set the standard for running quarterbacks in the league, did offer some advice to the Baltimore Ravens rookie quarterback: "Proceed with caution."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25395321/michael-vick-advice-baltimore-ravens-qb-lamar-jackson-proceed-caution

-------------------------------------------------------------

Will Lamar listen to Viicks warning???

No..... which IMO means he'll pull an RGIII in this season or next

Last edited:
I understand the responses, but when I look at his play I see a very exciting game changing player. only stat I look at his wins and yea he isn't your traditional QB. Any player can get injured on any play. I sure would rather have him than our current crop of QB. Time will tell, but if he stays healthy which is key, he will be the steal of the draft. Just look at how the defense react to him. He is a weapon. I reject the notion that he is dumb or cant read defenses. He has only played 2 games? Because he has speed doesn't mean he is a running back

Id rather have Lamar Jackson than, Brock Osweiler. This staff really messed up this qb situation. Even if it wasnt Lamar, to think they drafted Gisiki instead..

Michael Vick's advice to Ravens QB Lamar Jackson: 'Proceed with caution'

OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- Michael Vick believes Lamar Jackson has a chance to end his career with the most rushing yards of any NFL quarterback.

But Vick, who set the standard for running quarterbacks in the league, did offer some advice to the Baltimore Ravens rookie quarterback: "Proceed with caution."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25395321/michael-vick-advice-baltimore-ravens-qb-lamar-jackson-proceed-caution

-------------------------------------------------------------

Will Lamar listen to Viicks warning???

No..... which IMO means he'll pull an RGIII in this season or next

Vick sounds threatened to me.

In hindsight, I wouldn't have passed on Minkah unless we had a shot at Baker (which we didn't).

Where we ****ed up in this draft was taking Giraffe over Goedert.

After first 2 games started:

Quarterback A: 419 yds---1 TD---3 INT---10 yds rushing (1-1 record)

Quarterback B: 328 yds---1 TD---3 INT---190 yds rushing (2-0 record)

Which QB was more successful in his first two starts?

Back
Top Bottom