Lamar Jackson | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lamar Jackson

He’s had a good start. I’d love to have that potential down in Miami.

Miami needs to draft their own 1st round qb again and see what happens with it. If Haskins come out they better run that card up and let him lead this team.

Ahhh Lamar Jackson the new flavor of the week.

That's all this is. This 'we shoulda got this person, or that person' game. Someone has a good stat and some football guru starts a thread about why we didn't get them or what we would have to do to trade for them. It's exhausting.

One of out own players has a good stretch and it's nothing but negative bs about how it won't last or they got lucky.....let someone on another team have a good game and the drool starts flowing.

This advice came from the same "sunken place" as his advice to Kaepernick to cut his hair in order to get a job in the NFL...only this time it was more personal.

Obviously, Vick has yet to pay his debt off to the NFL and will always be the "go to" guy on such issues.

Why not ask Randall Cunningham what his take on things are?

Who cares what prior scrabbling QB they asked???

Obviously Vick peed in your conrflakes in the past.

Vick owes the NFL nothing, not a penny.

Randal Cunningham???? :nah: Why not Kordell Stewart seeing you're digging for something that isn't there?

As far as Colin goes he was trying to give Kaep some advise also but Colin was way too smart to clean up his act and now he's selling pencils on the corner.

Keep living in the world of conspiracies.

After first 2 games started:

Quarterback A: 419 yds---1 TD---3 INT---10 yds rushing (1-1 record)

Quarterback B: 328 yds---1 TD---3 INT---190 yds rushing (2-0 record)

Which QB was more successful in his first two starts?

This means ****, how about adding QB C.

254 yards passing-----0 TD-------0 INT-------11 yards rushing (1-1 record)

QB C is Tom ****ing Brady, best of all time.

After first 2 games started:

Quarterback A: 419 yds---1 TD---3 INT---10 yds rushing (1-1 record)

Quarterback B: 328 yds---1 TD---3 INT---190 yds rushing (2-0 record)

Which QB was more successful in his first two starts?

Quarterback A because he's less likely to blow his knee out before he figures the NFL out. See multiple choice isn't hard at all.

You have to give the kid time. He has a cannon for an arm and is unbelievable in the open field. He has not begun to scratch the surface of his abilities. Those ints were on the receivers.
He is bigger than Vick and he lasted many years in this league.

He is not bigger than Vick, he is taller and weighs less. He has a way skinnier frame than Vick does. He is going to get broke in half!

Quarterback A because he's less likely to blow his knee out before he figures the NFL out. See multiple choice isn't hard at all.
What about if you knew Quarterback A had never had an injury (college or pro), while Quarterback B has had a broken foot AND a blown out knee?

Would you still settle for mediocrity?

This means ****, how about adding QB C.

254 yards passing-----0 TD-------0 INT-------11 yards rushing (1-1 record)

QB C is Tom ****ing Brady, best of all time.
Sorry...you have choice A and B. If we're going to add C (Brady), why not add D (Marino)...or E (Montana)?

Who cares what prior scrabbling QB they asked???

Obviously Vick peed in your conrflakes in the past.

Vick owes the NFL nothing, not a penny.

Randal Cunningham???? :nah: Why not Kordell Stewart seeing you're digging for something that isn't there?

As far as Colin goes he was trying to give Kaep some advise also but Colin was way too smart to clean up his act and now he's selling pencils on the corner.

Keep living in the world of conspiracies.
Vick hasn't pee'd on anything, except one of his dead dogs. He's nothing more than an ex-convict with an opinion...jaded, but an opinion from an ex-convict nonetheless.

I have to LOL (I'm really laughing at you) when I consider why you chose Quarterback A with such "confidence". You putting Kordell Stewart in the same category as Vick and Cunningham shows me everything I need to know about you.

With the Dolphins inability to put together an even average offensive line they definitely need to find a QB with the ability to avoid the rush and scramble around. However they need that guy to also to be built solidly. Due to all the hits he is going to take and the Dolphins history of bad luck as far as injuries go. Right now I would be happy if the Dolphins hired a better GM, scouting staff and coaching staff.

With the Dolphins inability to put together an even average offensive line they definitely need to find a QB with the ability to avoid the rush and scramble around. However they need that guy to also to be built solidly. Due to all the hits he is going to take and the Dolphins history of bad luck as far as injuries go. Right now I would be happy if the Dolphins hired a better GM, scouting staff and coaching staff.
While I agree with your points, i just dont understand why other posters cant see how talented he is. All he has done is win so far. Forget the stats, every snap is a potential score

While I agree with your points, i just dont understand why other posters cant see how talented he is. All he has done is win so far. Forget the stats, every snap is a potential score

He is exciting to watch. If he can improve on his accuracy and avoid taking big hits, then he can be a solid NFL QB. The Ravens will give him a shot. I think Flacco is pretty much done there. I mean despite the meager stats Jackson has put his team in position to win in his first two starts.

Back
Top Bottom