Landry Talking About Miami Again. | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry Talking About Miami Again.

that locker room is going to be a gong show lol. I actually think we are better at WR this year. I thought we overpaid for Ammendola but he seems to be turning into Ryan's favorite target so fsr.

Your right.

That bolded part made me laugh out loud. What a great analogy.

https://overthecap.com/position/cornerback/

Miami beat writers don't have all the facts imagine that. To make it easy for you Travis Carrie who is strictly a slot makes 31 million. Aaron Colvin makes 34, Chris Harris 42.5 all of these are 4 year deals and all of them are slots. Chris Harris does play some boundary.

Edit: I forgot Kareem Jackson. That makes McCain 5th. Our beat writers suck

Their source was Adam Shefter. He called McCain the highest paid Nickel CB. In the context Of this thread, I admit you’re right since we were talking about slot corners.

I suppose the next question is, is McCain a Slot CB or a Nickel CB? Could probably argue both so we’re really just splitting hairs.

I still stand behind my point that McCain was overpaid, but he’s on this team so fin fans blindly trust it makes more sense and thus justified.

Last edited:
Thats a 4 year ago contract. WRs make 20 million know. Why Jones is in contact talks as we speak .
WRs do not make $20 million dude, not a single one makes that. What are you talking about. Antonio Brown is the highest paid at $17 million and he's worlds better than JL.
Yes but Odell Beckham will get a new 21 million dollar contract which means Brown be getting 23 Million next year. The cap changed. I was pretty comfortable with Landry making 16. He was best WR we had since Irvin Fryer. You'll see what I mean after we sign Parker next year. Dude is a scrub compared to Landry.

Huh, I was expecting something more dramatic but this is old news. Landry has been claiming for years that he can run all the routes, and wants to run all the routes, while the Dolphins tell him no and just have him run the underneath stuff.

I do think Landry can run more than 3 yard crossers. I absolutely do.

What I question is whether or not he was able to grasp the full complexity of the offense. Of course, given that the team pushes its own narrative, and Landry pushes his, we probably won't get any closer to the truth of the matter until we see what happens with the Dolphins and with Cleveland's passing offense this year.

That throw to Amendola for a TD down the seam in camp today has made me very quickly forget about this liar.

Not to pick on the Landry train. But I have to ask has Landry every made a deep catch down the seam, splitting defenders and taken it for a TD? I know he had a crosser ala OBJ like. But nothing like that his entire time here.

Remember him highpointing a TD one year from Tannehill but I expect Amendola will offer a more complete route tree with Wilson and Grant picking up the screens.

So I definitely was not in favor of trading Landry from the start of the controversy that unfolded between Him and the Fins. It was my opinion that he had worked hard and earned a new contract from the team. With that being said, every time the man opens his mouth, he makes himself look more childish and undeserving of that kind of commitment. He is upset that he didn't get a contract so he launches verbal attacks aimed at Gase, Tannehill, and whoever else in aqua comes to mind? As many have said in this thread: Just move on Jarvis! He really does come out of this situation looking extremely immature. I still think Jarvis is a very good player, but Amendola may be a better option as far as team chemistry is concerned. I wish Landry nothing but luck, even if he is acting like a scorned lover who can't let go of past baggage lol.

I don't know if it's the same article, but Bleacher Report is reporting Jarvis is "NOW" ripping the Miami Dolphins culture.

Back
Top Bottom