Landry Talking About Miami Again. | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry Talking About Miami Again.

Ahh, but can you name 10 plus WRs with more heart and soul than Landry?

This joke will never get old. Similar to Davone Bess' WPA.
LOL....nearly fell out of my chair. Sick of the BS too.

Not to pick on the Landry train. But I have to ask has Landry every made a deep catch down the seam, splitting defenders and taken it for a TD? I know he had a crosser ala OBJ like. But nothing like that his entire time here.
Amendola even at his age is faster then Landry. Landry can hardly outrun anybody

But the Dolphins have a different opinion. Their view of Landry is your view. They see his passion. And his production. And his toughness. They see all that. And that has value to them.

They see a player who doesn’t pay attention to details. They see a player who sometimes runs the right routes and sometimes doesn’t. They see a player who sometimes inspires with his emotions, but sometimes loses control and hurts his team. They see a player who doesn’t lead in the locker room although he’s in a great position to do so.

They see a player who doesn’t seem to respect his coaches because he often ignores what they ask. They see a player who has been, in the words of multiple sources, “a pain” to deal with and “hard to reach.”

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article194920564.html

While I’m not a fan of Landry running his mouth, I can’t seem to shake the feeling that some of you would have a different opinion of the skill set he brings if he were still in a Dolphins uniform.

While I’m not a fan of Landry running his mouth, I can’t seem to shake the feeling that some of you would have a different opinion of the skill set he brings if he were still in a Dolphins uniform.

Unless I’m misinterpreting your statement I don’t think anyone doubts his skill set. But, I, like others question whether those skill sets are worth 15 mill per season.

To dislike Jarvis Landry's antics post Miami is one thing but give the man his credit. He was the most celebrated/praised Dolphin when he was here and the best player on the team during his tenure. The dude can flat out ball

I see you’re point(and that may be the case) .... I just think some are coming across as if they think much less of his abilities.

To dislike Jarvis Landry's antics post Miami is one thing but give the man his credit. He was the most celebrated/praised Dolphin when he was here and the best player on the team during his tenure. The dude can flat out ball
I agree 100%

Unless I’m misinterpreting your statement I don’t think anyone doubts his skill set. But, I, like others question whether those skill sets are worth 15 mill per season.
That's the thing, there are people doubting his skill set and underrating him, scroll through the thread. He's being compared to Davone Bess. Let's not pretend like Landry isn't a stud on the field because he's been a diva off of it.

Honestly lots of us. You know when a player leaves especially on not the best of terms we are gonna highlight his negatives.
Landry is a very good player and i would have been happy to keep him at the right price but already concerned with some of the foolish things he has done on the field and seeing his comments now I'm ok that he's gone.

Yes but Odell Beckham will get a new 21 million dollar contract which means Brown be getting 23 Million next year. The cap changed. I was pretty comfortable with Landry making 16. He was best WR we had since Irvin Fryer. You'll see what I mean after we sign Parker next year. Dude is a scrub compared to Landry.

So you’re now projecting salaries...ok. Don’t know where to start here but...

1. I’ll believe that average annual salary for OBJ when I see it;
2. JL is not a true WR. He’s a slot guy. He’d be awful outside the numbers with no speed or size.
3. Yes, JL > Parker, that’s not debatable but I think Stills is an argument you could have. Put him in the slot all the time and he’d rack up 100 catches too. Stills’ numbers from the slot when given the role are tremendous.
4. We will not sign Parker next year. I think they’ll trade him before the season. Just a hunch with receiver depth.
5. I’m not sure about the Fryar reference. Putting aside numbers which are skewed by the eras, Chris Chambers had a good run with Fiedler throwing him balls. He was a great vertical threat.

hes a good football player but i definitely get the sense hes a me-first typa guy...he wants to be odell so bad

IMO he’s the best player,because it’s a opinion not a fact.

Back
Top Bottom