Landry Talking About Miami Again. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry Talking About Miami Again.

Maybe not 4th, but top 7 or 8.

Regardless, pay rarely lines up perfectly with rank statistically. Look at Bobby McCain, he got top slot CB pay, but he’s only 6th or 7th best. By this logic, you should be mad that Miami paid McCain top slot CB money!
McCain is only the 4th highest paid slot in the NFL. Not a big difference between 4th and 6th. Landry has no business in the top 10

Yep, horrible route runner:

Using a clip of a drill where the WR is supposed to win and is geared towards them winning isn’t impressive.

He’s done that in a real game anyways, no sure why you posted that slow developing double move anyways lol.

I wish he would tell us what he thinks about devante parker, I think that would just be another level of crazy to experience
I can tell u what he think about parker.. they should draft me in 1st rd. I am way better than parker aka landry but he is my friend...

Thats a 4 year ago contract. WRs make 20 million now. Why Jones is in contact talks as we speak . But yes ill give you Brees. Our loser medical staff ruined that.. idiots

WRs do not make $20 million dude, not a single one makes that. What are you talking about. Antonio Brown is the highest paid at $17 million and he's worlds better than JL.

WRs do not make $20 million dude, not a single one makes that. What are you talking about. Antonio Brown is the highest paid at $17 million and he's worlds better than JL.
Now he wont reply and instead go troll another thread ;\

https://overthecap.com/position/cornerback/

Miami beat writers don't have all the facts imagine that. To make it easy for you Travis Carrie who is strictly a slot makes 31 million. Aaron Colvin makes 34, Chris Harris 42.5 all of these are 4 year deals and all of them are slots. Chris Harris does play some boundary.

Edit: I forgot Kareem Jackson. That makes McCain 5th. Our beat writers suck

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom