Landry Talking About Miami Again. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry Talking About Miami Again.

in 2 yr 15 million will be 10th or 11 best pay in nfl. qb will be up to 35 m soon... some of us need stay in our lane....whem come to nfl payday....if #14 want talk, let him talk. he will always be part of dolphins history...life is about money in work place... if you not happy u going leave your job for better job and more money if you can

Definitely needs to move on but 5 & $55 with $27 guaranteed? Then traded him for a 4th to Cleveland? If that's not being disrespected then I don't know what is.

I think the Dolphins told him over and over again that he'd be taken care of if he did his job on the field as he was playing into the last year of his contract ... then took a giant dump on his chest.

I'm a Dolphins fan and Dolphins fan only but some of you need to take a step back and really look at this situation for what it is. Then do the same thing with Suh and hopefully realize you don't have to make excuses for ****ty decisions just because you like the team.
You think that contract was disrespectful?

You think that contract was disrespectful?

He got $20 million more overall and in guarantees for the same 5 year deal. If true, sure.

I know this was rhetorical and I know what's coming next so let me reiterate that we should stop bringing this up in a proactive attempt to not add fuel to the fire. Hard Knocks should be a blast ...

The "offer" was nothing more than a PR stunt so that some of the fans could be like: b-b-b-ut we offered him lots of money.

Clearly it worked.

That's a great video, I was able to take a nap in the middle and still catch the end of the route.
Looked like they told Carrie to let Landry have one for a highlight reel. He just quit. That blazing 4.7 was too much for Carrie I guess lol

He's mis-reading Cleveland. They do appreciate hard work but won't like prima donna BS

The offer Miami made would have made him the highest paid slot receiver in the league. He is currently the 4th highest paid receiver in the league. Do you believe he’s the 4th best receiver in the league?

Maybe not 4th, but top 7 or 8.

Regardless, pay rarely lines up perfectly with rank statistically. Look at Bobby McCain, he got top slot CB pay, but he’s only 6th or 7th best. By this logic, you should be mad that Miami paid McCain top slot CB money!

I wish he would tell us what he thinks about devante parker, I think that would just be another level of crazy to experience

PR stunt? We never would have known about the Dolphins offer except that Landry revealed it. The Dolphins never made it public or even leaked it to the press.

I remember it being "leaked." Like some of the Jay Ajayi "leaks."

Back
Top Bottom