Landry Trade Rumor Talk | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry Trade Rumor Talk

By any chance was it in a press conference that he stated that Bushrod was our best lineman last year?

First he said Bushrod had his 2ND highest grade on the o-line, and not 1st as you claimed. The other point is that is his opinion after breaking down tape, and an opinion can't be a lie.

First he said Bushrod had his 2ND highest grade on the o-line, and not 1st as you claimed. The other point is that is his opinion after breaking down tape, and an opinion can't be a lie.

Who was the first then?

It was coachspeak, pal. Bushrod's only main contribution was staying healthy.

Who was the first then?

It was coachspeak, pal. Bushrod's only main contribution was staying healthy.
I don't care what it is, as it isn't the point of this topic. This topic is about Landry, and not Bushrod. The point is you are claiming that he has lied in his press conferences, and your claim was unfounded and flawed. Gase has been forthright when ever he has spoken about player's status on the team, and upfront when he has commented. If he was unsure about anything the press asked he hasn't commented. There is nothing in his past that suggests he would lie about Landry's status, and lie to Jarvis when he approached him about this subject. You may disagree with his appraisal of people on the feild, but that has nothing to do with his integrity that you called in question.

I don't trust Tannenbaum. He hasn't proven anything. On the other hand, Gase has won everyone over. I can see a scenario where another power play by TBaum cost him his job.

You mean 3 first downs a game and 1 td every 4 games
isn't a top tier wide receiver?

Someone else mentioned how Landry can turn a short
reception into a 60 yard gain...Well, he did it last season
to the tune of .021% of his total receptions...

While were at it, he also often leaves yards out on the field trying to find a way around 3 defenders instead of taking that available 6-7 yards.

Of course one could argue its part of his game to break the big one, but its already been illustrated here thats not as common as we'd like to think.

He should not be demanding Julio Jones money.

reading between the lines on this.....

Lombadri: Heard Cleveland called Dolphins to make a low-ball offer for Landry.

Miami FO: Laughed and laughed and laughed....

Gase: Not happening.

Media: lets stir the pot and ask Jarvis about this as well as put it out there than Cutler "favors" Parker more than you. Needing something to write about....

Funny we all talk about Losing Landry, but yet Parker is yet to have a soild year,and gets hurt right and left, but we will pay Parker the money and let Jarvis walk. Pathetic things I've been reading

How many times has Landry taken a 7 yards slant 60 yards?

It's not abotu how many times he's done it... the fact is... He's the only receiver on our roster that HAS done it. We KNOW he can do it. Can we say that about any other receiver on the roster?

I BLEED Our Colors.....but the 'Fins flat out deserve to lose him, for the way He's been handled. And I think it's a pretty strong notion (our history dictates), that he could very well be a Pat. The Front Office has pretty much taken care of Everyone Else but him. It STINKS to High Heaven!!!

im fairly confident now that gase has come out and squashed this rumor for now. im a fan of the team and now the name on the back of the jersey but IF he was to go it would be a very tough sell for most of this fanbase (including myself).

Back
Top Bottom