Lee Evans | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lee Evans

Ok so according to you we have no strengths, lmao! Man, I can't wait for sunday. Seriously?

I've already proved what we did with guys off the streets of Buffalo standing in for our OL. Our run game will open up the passing game. Spiller and Roscoe in the slot, Freddy or Lynch in the backfield, Evans and Stevie Johnson out wide. Someone will make a play. You'll see.

And have you meet our weapons? Ronnie and Ricky in the backfield, Marshall and Hartline on the outside with Bess in the slot. Wanna stack the box? Go ahead. Marshall will just make you pay over the top leaving one on one coverage. Wanna double team Marshall? Go ahead. Just leave things open for our other good weapons.

I love how the Bills fans think their offense is all that. LOL!

You have a good running game. Evens is a good deep threat but you really dont have much after that.

Ok so according to you we have no strengths, lmao! Man, I can't wait for sunday. Seriously?

I've already proved what we did with guys off the streets of Buffalo standing in for our OL. Our run game will open up the passing game. Spiller and Roscoe in the slot, Freddy or Lynch in the backfield, Evans and Stevie Johnson out wide. Someone will make a play. You'll see.

Thats exactly what Im saying. Seriously Parrish is a failure. Lynch has a low ypc and seriously, who the f is Stevie Johnson?! lmao

Nothing about the Bills scares me. Nothing. Except maybe Brian Moorman.

Trent Edwards is Chad Pennington with lower accuracy. CJ Spiller, while a dynamic talent, is still a rookie. He's going to need several weeks to adjust to the game against premier talent. Marshawn Lynch isn't what he was, and Fred Jackson is hobbling. Lee Evans hasn't scored a touchdown against the Dolphins since 2007, and hasn't had a 100+ yard game against us since 2008 (a loss for Buffalo). I don't know who Steve Johnson is, your tight ends are nonexistent, your offensive line is a bunch of turnstiles, your defense has more holes than a fresh slice of Swiss.

With that being said, unless Rian Lindell kicks 10 field goals, I don't see your offense putting up a ton of points.

This.

Trent Edwards is Chad Pennington with lower accuracy. CJ Spiller, while a dynamic talent, is still a rookie. He's going to need several weeks to adjust to the game against premier talent. Marshawn Lynch isn't what he was, and Fred Jackson is hobbling. Lee Evans hasn't scored a touchdown against the Dolphins since 2007, and hasn't had a 100+ yard game against us since 2008 (a loss for Buffalo). I don't know who Steve Johnson is, your tight ends are nonexistent, your offensive line is a bunch of turnstiles, your defense has more holes than a fresh slice of Swiss.

With that being said, unless Rian Lindell kicks 10 field goals, I don't see your offense putting up a ton of points.

Yet, we somehow scored 31 last time we played. But it was all luck. Stay ****y.

Dolphin fans shouldn't be ****y at all. We are not on the level of the Colts or Saints. We are a solid team that will squeak by every team we play. We are a blue collar playoff team.

Yet, we somehow scored 31 last time we played. But it was all luck. Stay ****y.

I will.
You scored 24 points in the final quarter after being down 14-7, with one of those touchdowns coming from Terrell Owens.

Terrell Owens at 36 is still better than Lee Evans today. And TO plays for the Bengals now, I'm sure you've heard. You also got a complete fluke of a touchdown from Ryan Fitzpatrick's bootleg thanks to Paul Pasqualoni's inability to call a proper defense. But give credit where credit is due, yes, you rolled off a ton of points on us thanks to Chad Henne's turnovers and Paul Pasqualoni being an inept stooge.

That was then, this is now, my friend. I'm confidently saying our defense will be better this year, as will Chad Henne.

Dolphin fans shouldn't be ****y at all. We are not on the level of the Colts or Saints. We are a solid team that will squeak by every team we play. We are a blue collar playoff team.

Well said. I can honestly see you guys going any where from 6-10 to 10-6. But that's a lot of teams in this league without an elite QB.

The trash talk is fun but I really do believe this is going to be a very close game. And the talk of Buffalo being the worst team in the league is flat out retarded. So don't feel too bad after you start 0-1. :)

This team has no reason to be ****y. I don't think we should have any problems with the Bills, but the final score will be a little closer than what we are expecting.

You don't have to be afraid of Buffalo but I promise you that your team is NOT overlooking us. No weapons huh? That's hilarious. I love fans like you because when it comes game time you look like a fool.

Spiller is a huge threat. Running back is the easiest position to transition into coming out of college. Just like San Diego is giving the reigns to Ryan Matthews without worry, buffalo is definitely NOT worried about CJ. He's way more explosive than Matthews, and has already flashed in the preseason. We know he can do it. You'll meet him Sunday.

Lynch took 1 season off, as opposed to how many Ricky Williams took off to smoke weed??? Lynch was not himself last year, but he's back and more focused than ever this year. Most people think he's excited with the playbook.

Freddy is not hobbled, lol! The cast is off his hand, and right now he's got a brace on it. But he practiced this week and coach says he's on track to play Sunday.

Lee Evans always burns you guys, and I would not be surprised to see it happen again this week.

Our OL is not nearly as bad as the whole entire world makes it out to be. If it was, there is no way Nix, Whaley, and Gailey would have simply ignored it. They are not stupid. Gailey knows what he needs to make his offense work, and it will work.

As for our defense, it's not nearly as bad as you'd like to believe. We were top of the league in INTs, and the number 2 passing defense. Yeah our run defense was weak, but we got some guys to help with that...namely, Dwan Edwards, Troup, and Andra Davis. We will be better.

Well said. I can honestly see you guys going any where from 6-10 to 10-6. But that's a lot of teams in this league without an elite QB.

The trash talk is fun but I really do believe this is going to be a very close game. And the talk of Buffalo being the worst team in the league is flat out retarded. So don't feel too bad after you start 0-1. :)

I agree, just some good old smack talk between two bitter rivals :)

Should be another excellent game between Buffalo and Miami, that could go either way.

And have you meet our weapons? Ronnie and Ricky in the backfield, Marshall and Hartline on the outside with Bess in the slot. Wanna stack the box? Go ahead. Marshall will just make you pay over the top leaving one on one coverage. Wanna double team Marshall? Go ahead. Just leave things open for our other good weapons.

I love how the Bills fans think their offense is all that. LOL!

You have a good running game. Evens is a good deep threat but you really dont have much after that.

Where in any of my posts did I claim Buffalo's offense to be all that? I don't think we will be dominant, but we have some weapons, a coach who actually has a clue this year, and we are coming in extremely confident. This team is united and we will play that way on Sunday.

Our offenses are kind of similiar, in that if you stack the box, Evans or Parrish or Spiller or Stevie is going to get open and catch the ball. If you don't stack the box, we will call plays to run it down your throat.

This game may come down to the QB and defense. I pick my guys to get the turnovers. We've already done it against Peyton Manning and Stafford for 2 pick 6's. How bout you?

You don't have to be afraid of Buffalo but I promise you that your team is NOT overlooking us. No weapons huh? That's hilarious. I love fans like you because when it comes game time you look like a fool.

Spiller is a huge threat. Running back is the easiest position to transition into coming out of college. Just like San Diego is giving the reigns to Ryan Matthews without worry, buffalo is definitely NOT worried about CJ. He's way more explosive than Matthews, and has already flashed in the preseason. We know he can do it. You'll meet him Sunday.

Lynch took 1 season off, as opposed to how many Ricky Williams took off to smoke weed??? Lynch was not himself last year, but he's back and more focused than ever this year. Most people think he's excited with the playbook.

Freddy is not hobbled, lol! The cast is off his hand, and right now he's got a brace on it. But he practiced this week and coach says he's on track to play Sunday.

Lee Evans always burns you guys, and I would not be surprised to see it happen again this week.

Our OL is not nearly as bad as the whole entire world makes it out to be. If it was, there is no way Nix, Whaley, and Gailey would have simply ignored it. They are not stupid. Gailey knows what he needs to make his offense work, and it will work.

As for our defense, it's not nearly as bad as you'd like to believe. We were top of the league in INTs, and the number 2 passing defense. Yeah our run defense was weak, but we got some guys to help with that...namely, Dwan Edwards, Troup, and Andra Davis. We will be better.

Ryan Mathews was drafted by the Chargers because he fits their running scheme like a glove. I can run in the Chargers offense. Ricky comment is below the belt, at least he doesn't beat his wife.

Last year, Lee Evans had 2 catches for 60 yards in the 38-10 victory, and had 2 catches for 40 yards in the 31-14 loss. If that's a burn, then give me a band aid.

Not afraid of your ragtag group of journeymen on your offensive and defensive lines either. Dwan Edwards is a better fit for our defense rather than yours, Andra Davis hasn't been good in four years, and I don't know who Terrell Troup is. Not to mention your current defensive coordinator, George Edwards, wasn't probably the greatest choice. His only other coordinator gig was in 2003 with the Washington Redskins where their defense was ranked near the bottom of the league in every statistical category...plus I believe Washington ran a 4-3 during that time too.

Sure, you have lofty expectations, so do we, but at least ours are realistic.

Where in any of my posts did I claim Buffalo's offense to be all that? I don't think we will be dominant, but we have some weapons, a coach who actually has a clue this year, and we are coming in extremely confident. This team is united and we will play that way on Sunday.

Our offenses are kind of similiar, in that if you stack the box, Evans or Parrish or Spiller or Stevie is going to get open and catch the ball. If you don't stack the box, we will call plays to run it down your throat.

This game may come down to the QB and defense. I pick my guys to get the turnovers. We've already done it against Peyton Manning and Stafford for 2 pick 6's. How bout you?

Last I checked, our defense was pretty damn good against the run, so dont make it out like its gonna be easy. Pass defense, not so confident about. Dont even care you have mr check down as your QB.

Last I checked, our defense was pretty damn good against the run, so dont make it out like its gonna be easy. Pass defense, not so confident about. Dont even care you have mr check down as your QB.

It's not going to be easy. That is entirely my point. Most dolphin fans act as if their team doesn't even have to line up on Sunday. But you do. It's not going to be a blowout either way.

Back
Top Bottom