Lee Evans | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lee Evans

Actually Jackson was back practicing this week, and if I remember correctly he averaged 4.7 and 4.9 yards per carry against you guys with 2 TDs the last time you saw him. Lynch blows? Yeah ok, he's just a probowl running back that punishes people when they try to tackle him and has 2 1000 yard seasons under his belt already. If thats your idea of bad, then I'll take it. CJ is not afraid of contact and it will be hilarious watching your guys try to tackle him from behind.

We have the best RB's in the AFC east.

Damn dude you need to layoff whatever it is your smoking to come to a rivals board and say that your just asking for it. Lynch is one infraction away from a long suspension, spiller hasnt played a real nfl game in his life there for you dont know what you got in him yeah people can hype him up imo he's another reggie bush and jackson well jackson is the only good rb you got so dont say you have the best rb in the afc causse you are wrong. Now Im not a homer but the Dolphins have the best RB's in the AFC East IMO ricky,ronnie,patrrick and lex none of them are rookies all have seen game action and they all look legit nuff said!

It's not going to be easy. That is entirely my point. Most dolphin fans act as if their team doesn't even have to line up on Sunday. But you do. It's not going to be a blowout either way.

This game could go either way.The fans who think this is an easy win forgot to take off their homer glasses. Not meaning to sound like captain obvious but every game could go either way, regardless of each teams records. Im defiantly not overlooking the Bills. I mean this is the NFL for God's sake. Anything can happen.

The Dolphins will not lose this Sunday. It's not much of a guarantee, but it is one.

If by some unlikely reason we do lose, you can come back here and serve me a big ol' plate of Buffalo crow. I can take it. If not, we can both move on and you can come back down here in Week 15 when you're 1-12 or 0-13.

Ryan Mathews was drafted by the Chargers because he fits their running scheme like a glove. I can run in the Chargers offense. Ricky comment is below the belt, at least he doesn't beat his wife.

Last year, Lee Evans had 2 catches for 60 yards in the 38-10 victory, and had 2 catches for 40 yards in the 31-14 loss. If that's a burn, then give me a band aid.

Not afraid of your ragtag group of journeymen on your offensive and defensive lines either. Dwan Edwards is a better fit for our defense rather than yours, Andra Davis hasn't been good in four years, and I don't know who Terrell Troup is. Not to mention your current defensive coordinator, George Edwards, wasn't probably the greatest choice. His only other coordinator gig was in 2003 with the Washington Redskins where their defense was ranked near the bottom of the league in every statistical category...plus I believe Washington ran a 4-3 during that time too.

Sure, you have lofty expectations, so do we, but at least ours are realistic.

I don't have lofty expectations. My expectations are that we will go into every game with a fighting chance. Do I feel better about our chances verses Miami than say week 2 in Green Bay??? Uh yeah lol!

Our offensive line is not a group of journeymen either. Both guards came from the 1st and 2nd rounds of the 2009 NFL draft. Our LT who is getting better and better is an undrafted free agent from 2008. So Hangman and Cornell come from another team. What about you guys? I'd almost venture to say you've got some guys that have been around the league a bit. Incognito is one of them.

And yeah Evans may not have scored a TD against you guys, but he sure seems to take chunks of yardage from you guys when he wants it. I don't mind that at all.

Our defense is a work in progress, a lot like yours. Both have new schemes and new coaches. And don't get all excited about Nolan, his defense had an epic collapse last season even with the sack leader playing for him.

What are your expecations exactly??? Playoffs?

The Dolphins will not lose this Sunday. It's not much of a guarantee, but it is one.

If by some unlikely reason we do lose, you can come back here and serve me a big ol' plate of Buffalo crow. I can take it. If not, we can both move on and you can come back down here in Week 15 when you're 1-12 or 0-13.

Glad to see you are willing to man up if you have to.

I don't mind coming back here and wishing you luck should you win on sunday.

Technically, we got 5 days and counting!

Damn dude you need to layoff whatever it is your smoking to come to a rivals board and say that your just asking for it. Lynch is one infraction away from a long suspension, spiller hasnt played a real nfl game in his life there for you dont know what you got in him yeah people can hype him up imo he's another reggie bush and jackson well jackson is the only good rb you got so dont say you have the best rb in the afc causse you are wrong. Now Im not a homer but the Dolphins have the best RB's in the AFC East IMO ricky,ronnie,patrrick and lex none of them are rookies all have seen game action and they all look legit nuff said!

First of all, don't call me dude. Take a look at the user name.

I'm just asking for it? What am I asking for? A debate? Well I already got that. You're late.

If you want to talk about trouble, Marshall isn't too far from a long suspension himself, now is he? I dont compare Spiller to anyone. He is a unique talent all his own. The dude can flat out fly and make people miss. You will see this on Sunday. Jackson is a good running back as we all witnessed with our patchwork OL last season. He's never averaged less than 4.4 yards per carry. Ever. Lynch is a probowl running back who has come back this season with a new coach, a clean slate, and a creative playbook. He's entirely focused. This you will also see on Sunday.

Your backs are good....no doubt. But Spiller is being talked about for OROY. He's THAT explosive. We've seen the flashes in preseason against starting defenses. Hard to pick against that. And I'd venture to guess that at the end of the year, my 3 guys are the top 3 backs in the AFC east.

I don't have lofty expectations. My expectations are that we will go into every game with a fighting chance. Do I feel better about our chances verses Miami than say week 2 in Green Bay??? Uh yeah lol!

Our offensive line is not a group of journeymen either. Both guards came from the 1st and 2nd rounds of the 2009 NFL draft. Our LT who is getting better and better is an undrafted free agent from 2008. So Hangman and Cornell come from another team. What about you guys? I'd almost venture to say you've got some guys that have been around the league a bit. Incognito is one of them.

And yeah Evans may not have scored a TD against you guys, but he sure seems to take chunks of yardage from you guys when he wants it. I don't mind that at all.

Our defense is a work in progress, a lot like yours. Both have new schemes and new coaches. And don't get all excited about Nolan, his defense had an epic collapse last season even with the sack leader playing for him.

What are your expecations exactly??? Playoffs?

Jake Long and Vernon Carey are hardly journeymen. John Jerry looks to be a long-term starter and it's either or with Grove and Berger at center. Incognito is at least a proven commodity in the run game.

Our defense has much, much, much more talent...I'd take Posluszny over Crowder and MAYBE Whitner over Clemons but nobody else. Your team lost your only true defensive weapon when Aaron Schobel quit. I have all the right in the world to get excited for Mike Nolan, he's one of the best defensive minds in the game. Nolan's defense collapsed because Josh McDaniels' ego got in the way and would not let him run the defense his way. He won't have that problem here...if Sparano never interfered with that clown Pasqualoni, he won't mess with Nolan.

We'll have a winning season, 2nd behind the Patriots. AFC is freaking stacked, I'm not guaranteeing playoffs.

At the end of the day for me, I don't care if we go 2-14 as long as the two wins are against the Jest. I have no real gripes with the Bills, you've been the division punching bag save for 2007 for a long time now.

Actually Jackson was back practicing this week, and if I remember correctly he averaged 4.7 and 4.9 yards per carry against you guys with 2 TDs the last time you saw him. Lynch blows? Yeah ok, he's just a probowl running back that punishes people when they try to tackle him and has 2 1000 yard seasons under his belt already. If thats your idea of bad, then I'll take it. CJ is not afraid of contact and it will be hilarious watching your guys try to tackle him from behind.

We have the best RB's in the AFC east.
I find it funny that just because Spiller has the speed to get around the corner he now is afraid to run between the tackles?!?!?!

here is some references.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wf0kC-w9lU

and no. as Bills fans we are not worried about if or when Freddy comes back. he is great but only one RB can carry the ball at a time. Lynch will be fine if Jackson can't start on sunday.

But the best part of all of this is the part where the Dolphin corners cover Evans, or Parrish or Spiller.
for petes sake we practice against better corners than the fish can field.

if i'm lee evans i'm in the ocs office all this week after watching tape praying they put in some plays where i can get one on one with jason allen vertical...i don't even think chris clemons play factors into it to them...i wouldn't even count on chris clemons being near the ball...i'd attack the hell out of it

First of all, don't call me dude. Take a look at the user name.

I'm just asking for it? What am I asking for? A debate? Well I already got that. You're late.

If you want to talk about trouble, Marshall isn't too far from a long suspension himself, now is he? I dont compare Spiller to anyone. He is a unique talent all his own. The dude can flat out fly and make people miss. You will see this on Sunday. Jackson is a good running back as we all witnessed with our patchwork OL last season. He's never averaged less than 4.4 yards per carry. Ever. Lynch is a probowl running back who has come back this season with a new coach, a clean slate, and a creative playbook. He's entirely focused. This you will also see on Sunday.

Your backs are good....no doubt. But Spiller is being talked about for OROY. He's THAT explosive. We've seen the flashes in preseason against starting defenses. Hard to pick against that. And I'd venture to guess that at the end of the year, my 3 guys are the top 3 backs in the AFC east.

no homerism there...lol

Terrence McGee is not better than Vontae Davis...and I'd take Jason Allen or Sean Smith over Drayton Florence. Roscoe Parrish has been on your team for 5 years and has done nothing to worry about. I've already pitched my argument against Evans (nonexistant against Dolphins in 2 years) and Spiller (rookie).

Jake Long and Vernon Carey are hardly journeymen. John Jerry looks to be a long-term starter and it's either or with Grove and Berger at center. Incognito is at least a proven commodity in the run game.

Our defense has much, much, much more talent...I'd take Posluszny over Crowder and MAYBE Whitner over Clemons but nobody else. Your team lost your only true defensive weapon when Aaron Schobel quit. I have all the right in the world to get excited for Mike Nolan, he's one of the best defensive minds in the game. Nolan's defense collapsed because Josh McDaniels' ego got in the way and would not let him run the defense his way. He won't have that problem here...if Sparano never interfered with that clown Pasqualoni, he won't mess with Nolan.

We'll have a winning season, 2nd behind the Patriots. AFC is freaking stacked, I'm not guaranteeing playoffs.

At the end of the day for me, I don't care if we go 2-14 as long as the two wins are against the Jest. I have no real gripes with the Bills, you've been the division punching bag save for 2007 for a long time now.
really, nothing else on D????
McGee, Florence, McKelvin, Byrd...
Guy got ripped off for the Defensive ROTY by some roid freak but you forgot he was on the field.

ya, we need to improve on run D and pass rushing. no arguement. but I don't see too many perfect D's in the league.

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lounge/videos/Corner-Pick-Six/bf125678-5c41-43c8-bb20-af393c29ec68

Terrence McGee is not better than Vontae Davis...and I'd take Jason Allen or Sean Smith over Drayton Florence. Roscoe Parrish has been on your team for 5 years and has done nothing to worry about. I've already pitched my argument against Evans (nonexistant against Dolphins in 2 years) and Spiller (rookie).

ehhh...not sure i would...

Glad to see you are willing to man up if you have to.

I don't mind coming back here and wishing you luck should you win on sunday.

Technically, we got 5 days and counting!

Just make sure you're all back here if you lose! You all came here on our board to trash talk, some just to say "lolol Spiller lololol, we win" I'm sure there's some from a board you post on that are here right now .. make sure they all show.

no homerism there...lol

LOL maybe so, but I was being serious that I think at the end of the season after all is said and done our 3 guys will have proven to be the top 3 backs in the league. I just think they will produce more so than anyone else. Your team will be the biggest threat to that prediction.

Back
Top Bottom