Let's talk about the heat | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's talk about the heat

If northern teams don't like it, petition the league for a realignment. Old rivalries don't mean jack, you can always make new ones against new teams. Miami should be in a south division...nothing else makes sense.
Would love that. Although I love our rivalries I would rather be in a division based on locale and region and create new rivalries. And that means less travel. We have the real disadvantage playing late games in the north where seasons are on the line.

It’s like they’ve never played in heat before. 😂.
They beat the Dolphins last year in that same heat to a tune of 35-0.
Plus they do this……

Ps. Think it was hotter when NE came into town week 1, don’t hear hide nor hair from the fans because of the weather, because they know it’s an advantage.

That deserves to be the Dumb Ass of the Week thread in the lounge :lol:
Good stuff @mrbunglez

It’s like complaining about losing a game in Denver, if the altitude wasn’t so high we would have won lol bills will have their advantage in December. It balances out. I’m sure San Francisco would have beat Chicago if they didn’t play in a typhoon lol

Denver and Miami probably have the best homefield advantages throughout the year because of heat and altitude
Was thinking the same thing.

Was thinking the same thing.
Every time the schedule comes out and I see Miami going to Buffalo in December I’m like Buffalo better be going to Miami in September. It should always be like that. I felt like for a lot of the Brady years New England never really had to play in Buffalo in December and Miami always was. Probably wouldn’t have mattered for New England but still.

There’s nothing to talk about. Our teams are used to that kinda heat and that’s why we have an advantage in early season games at home. It is what it is. lets see how we do in Buffalo in December
I agree. Nothing to see here.
Northern teams have to get used to the southern heat. Southern teams have to get used to the northern cold.
Pitchers have to get used to the altitude of Colorado’s stadium, teams have to plan to pitch against left handed batters in a short LF like Yankee stadium.
If the bill fans were calling OSHA that is really embarrassing for them. Hopefully only a few of them.
A better Bill response would be to plan for the week 4 game.

What we should be talking about is essentially the 3 extra timeouts the Bills received because of the heat, I guess every player that was getting water or intended to during those "injury timeouts", should've had to leave the field for a play. It was a damn joke. Players being worked on by trainers extensively on the field, I've never seen anything like it to that degree, it was being taken advantage of. Let's talk about that because that is controllable unlike the weather conditions. I guess in December in Buffalo we can have one player go down so the rest of the guys can get their core temperature back up, change into dry socks stand by a heater. A damn joke, that was the only unfair advantage in this game period.

What we should be talking about is essentially the 3 extra timeouts the Bills received because of the heat, I guess every player that was getting water or intended to during those "injury timeouts", should've had to leave the field for a play. It was a damn joke. Players being worked on by trainers extensively on the field, I've never seen anything like it to that degree, it was being taken advantage of. Let's talk about that because that is controllable unlike the weather conditions. I guess in December in Buffalo we can have one player go down so the rest of the guys can get their core temperature back up, change into dry socks stand by a heater. A damn joke, that was the only unfair advantage in this game period.
We never did hear a whistle for an injury timeout. Refs never signaled for an injury timeout. PA never mentioned an injury time out, refs never announced an injury timeout. The commentators even said they wasn’t notified of an injury timeout so I don’t know what gives.

Worst was Diggs being worked on, on the sidelines and the game was stopped lol

Back
Top Bottom