Let's talk about the heat | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's talk about the heat

As a resident, we considered yesterday almost fall-like. It was not that humid or that hot, to be honest. Our defense was out there for those two crazy long Bills drives that took sixteen minutes of possession by Allen and the offense and they got 3 points to show for it. We literally wore their offense out keeping them on the field. The Bills are a really good team. A lot of their injuries were on defense but they barely played. I loved our quick strike offense but every time I was thinking oh man that poor defense has to go out already, we need to run more. Great win with major playoff implications down the line.

It’s like they’ve never played in heat before. 😂.
They beat the Dolphins last year in that same heat to a tune of 35-0.
Plus they do this……

Ps. Think it was hotter when NE came into town week 1, don’t hear hide nor hair from the fans because of the weather, because they know it’s an advantage.

Bills fans may just be the biggest d!cks in the world! :NUTS:

Not sure if anyone mentioned but the Phins sideline is shaded for a good part of the game and the opponents visitor and player section is in full sun. The complaint could be that it's an unfair advantage. However, it's not like this is a new thing since the renovations were complete like 6 years ago. If Ross can get the team to move to the AFC south and or win a championship during his tenure I'd say he was a successful owner. As for the heat issue, that's just noise, however it should be pointed out that the Dolphins stadium is built for a clear advantage while even in the winter traveling to NE, NJ or Buff, both teams play in like conditions.

What we should be talking about is essentially the 3 extra timeouts the Bills received because of the heat, I guess every player that was getting water or intended to during those "injury timeouts", should've had to leave the field for a play. It was a damn joke. Players being worked on by trainers extensively on the field, I've never seen anything like it to that degree, it was being taken advantage of. Let's talk about that because that is controllable unlike the weather conditions. I guess in December in Buffalo we can have one player go down so the rest of the guys can get their core temperature back up, change into dry socks stand by a heater. A damn joke, that was the only unfair advantage in this game period.
Bingo!

This game reminded me of the "Epic in Miami" on January 2nd, 1982.... remember it like it was yesterday. This one just had a better result!

Lol this whole talking point is hilarious to me. Yes, the sun is a very unfair advantage. The Bills are a much better team than us so long as we’re not playing on a planet with a sun. I for one will not support the NFL with one more fan dollar until we have eliminated the sun, and for that matter all climate, from all football games.

Not sure if anyone mentioned but the Phins sideline is shaded for a good part of the game and the opponents visitor and player section is in full sun. The complaint could be that it's an unfair advantage. However, it's not like this is a new thing since the renovations were complete like 6 years ago. If Ross can get the team to move to the AFC south and or win a championship during his tenure I'd say he was a successful owner. As for the heat issue, that's just noise, however it should be pointed out that the Dolphins stadium is built for a clear advantage while even in the winter traveling to NE, NJ or Buff, both teams play in like conditions.
That’s what they get for keeping is in a far northeastern division.

Now I for one and of the thinking I want every game in Domes (including the Bills home games in December and Jan).

Why???? Weather affects the games. If someone is being paid Millions and the fan is dropping 1000s per game. I want to see those premier athletes play games in climate controlled environments. To get the best value for the money I am spending.

I know the traditionalists hate my take and I have gotten into many of arguments even with Bills fans over my take and reasoning. But it will remain

There’s nothing to talk about. Our teams are used to that kinda heat and that’s why we have an advantage in early season games at home. It is what it is. lets see how we do in Buffalo in December
Exactly! It's been this way since the Orange Bowl. Sorry if these Nancey-boys melt in the hot southern sun. **** em'.

Back
Top Bottom