Lions shopping Stafford. Perfect trade partner | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lions shopping Stafford. Perfect trade partner

The Dolphins aren’t trading Tua and they aren’t trading for Watson. Tua will be the Dolphins QB for the next decade or more and I really don’t care where Watson ends up as long as it’s not with the Dolphins.
This post has the grotesque bravado and unearned confidence that if you speak it, it’s true.

Better hope the top 5 QB doesn’t go to the Jets, but that’s just me

Nope, ask for both of the Lions first round picks.

They NEED a QB if they trade Stafford. If they have 7 and 20 lets say, ask for both to move to 3. The ball is in our court, not theirs.

The Dolphins aren’t trading Tua and they aren’t trading for Watson. Tua will be the Dolphins QB for the next decade or more and I really don’t care where Watson ends up as long as it’s not with the Dolphins.
Amen brother. Finally a voice of reason!

I've been doing a lot of draft simulations a lot and for me, a must-have is Zaven Collins but I doubt he will be there at #18. How I see things playing out is someone is going to drop further than expected (Chase or Parsons) and Collins will go higher than projected.
My scenario is Chase/Williams #3 and OWUSU-KORAMOAH #18. Perfect player for Miami

I've been doing a lot of draft simulations a lot and for me, a must-have is Zaven Collins but I doubt he will be there at #18. How I see things playing out is someone is going to drop further than expected (Chase or Parsons) and Collins will go higher
This post has the grotesque bravado and unearned confidence that if you speak it, it’s true.

Better hope the top 5 QB doesn’t go to the Jets, but that’s just me
No. This post is loaded with truth and reality, two things most Miami fans cannot grasp.

Mahomes 1
Rogers 2
Wilson 3
Watson 4
Allen 5
Herbert 6
Murray 7
Stafford 8
Prescott 9
Ryan 10

Brees, Brady, Rothlesberger. All retiring soon

Tanneyhill honorable mention

Colts makes a lot of sense too. I do think they can get a 1 for stafford from a team that thinks they are a qb away

I can see the pats and colts thinking that

I think we should do whatever it takes to get their 1st for 2022, the lions are not going to be a good team and that could be another Texans situation. I think the 7, a 3rd rd pick and then the 2022 1st would be enough to move, maybe more??? Teams seem to get really desperate when that QB is on the board and with Atlanta right behind us they could be in the market for a QB, so a QB needy team will want to jump ahead of them. Do we have any other pieces we can add to a deal to sweeten the pot? I would love to keep this draft pick train going for a couple more years because I am hopeful our picks will be at the bottom end of the draft starting nexy year.

Colts makes a lot of sense too. I do think they can get a 1 for stafford from a team that thinks they are a qb away

I can see the pats and colts thinking that
If the Pats think they are just a QB away, they are nuts.

Stafford will only be 33 years old next season and he is a top ten QB in the NFL. The Lions will definitely be able to get a first round pick for him.
I disagree. He declined bad past few years. Think he's done. Took to many hits.

If the Pats think they are just a QB away, they are nuts.

that’s probably right but they could have won 10 games this year with more competent qb play.

they will get a few guys back from Covid opt outs too

Back
Top Bottom