Lions shopping Stafford. Perfect trade partner | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lions shopping Stafford. Perfect trade partner

Lol. If the Lions seriously think they're getting a 1st round draft pick for Stafford, they're dreaming. The guy is 33 years old and has missed considerable time with numerous injuries. A 3rd rounder is the most the Lions will get...

Lol. If the Lions seriously think they're getting a 1st round draft pick for Stafford, they're dreaming. The guy is 33 years old and has missed considerable time with numerous injuries. A 3rd rounder is the most the Lions will get...

i will take that bet

stafford is probably gonna sign a multi year maybe 2 year pact extension with whoever trades for him. Doubt seriously it’s a one year loan which should improve price return for the lions

The bottom line is there are three or four top-flight NFL ready quarterbacks in the draft and more than four teams needing quarterbacks. It only benefits us as someone may be impatient and want to move up.

The bottom line is there are three or four top-flight NFL ready quarterbacks in the draft and more than four teams needing quarterbacks. It only benefits us as someone may be impatient and want to move up.

are they top flight or are they just getting pushed up cause of the positional need?

either way it’s good for Miami as long as we aren’t in that market

Who are the 4 top flight NFL ready QBs?
Teams will determine them. For me it’s Lawrence, Fields, Lance, possibly Wilson.
if someone has a fantastic combine, they could be added.

And when I say NFL ready, I’m not saying NFL stars. I’m saying getting ready to learn how to play NFL QB like Tua is currently.

Teams will determine them. For me it’s Lawrence, Fields, Lance, possibly Wilson.
if someone has a fantastic combine, they could be added.

And when I say NFL ready, I’m not saying NFL stars. I’m saying getting ready to learn how to play NFL QB like Tua is currently.
There is only one top flight NFL ready QB in this class no matter how you redefine the term (Lawrence).

Either the Pats or the 9ers...

I would hate to see him go to the Pats....

I so wouldn't, the guy can't finish a season, not going to start to any time soon. Would love to see the Cheats trade away #15 for him.

I so wouldn't, the guy can't finish a season, not going to start to any time soon. Would love to see the Cheats trade away #15 for him.
Seems durable enough:

nnn.PNG

Stafford be going to a better oline with the pats too

which should help his durability as well I would think

Id probably rather have stafford than garrop if I was the pats. Feels like ones got more chance of carrying you vs having to be carried

When discussing trading back we can only pray teams would want what we think they want to do, lol. Most teams look to trade back and accumulate more picks.... off that I take WR D.Smith at 3, I look to trade up to 11/12 and grab TE K.Pitts. I would love to figure out how to get Harris but I can't seem him lasting until the 2nd so we grab RB J.Williams there instead.

Anyways I see this as really good news for your trade out possibilities

if the Jets aren’t on a qb at two they could easily end up dropping out in front of you though

Stafford be going to a better oline with the pats too

which should help his durability as well I would think

Id probably rather have stafford than garrop if I was the pats. Feels like ones got more chance of carrying you vs having to be carried
Much better line, just nobody to throw to. I can see the Patriots going after him, just not sure he will accomplish his goal of winning there. Terrible receivers, aging Defense, tough division, and another variable is the weather in New England. Stafford played at Georgia and in a dome in Detroit.

Back
Top Bottom