LOL @ Jets | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ Jets

The Jets play calling on offense is awful but Darnold does not even complete the easy passes. He is like all over the place.
As I write this there is INT #4.

The Pats defense is not even that good. Those passes are easy catches for the Pats defenders.

Holy Cow. Darnold putting up a historically bad performance on MNF.

He might have that Tannehill syndrome where he just flat out sucks in prime time.

Gase needs to get fired and his no fullback having **** offense, The guru can't even teach his Darnold to not throw off his back foot, ITs pathetic to watch

Darnold is shook. He might just end up with mono again after this performance.

Tell me again how Rosen is so far behind Darnold, Mayfield and Allen. We've seen what the other qbs look like when they're put under similar pressure that Rosen has seen with Miami and Arizona. YOung qbs take time and this notion that they're going to be so much better than NFL vets that they'll shine under pressure in the first few years of their career is a bit far fetched.

Darnold given up what now? 4 INTs, and a fumble? He’s not dealing with the pressure well at all.

From Gang Green
This is worse than Sanchez and Geno. This is Peterman-level bad. Check his spleen to make sure it isn't burst or something.

The Jets are in control of their own destiny for being the worst team in the league. We play MIA twice, cincy, and washington.

I Just looked up Mono...it says it “affects the patient’s spleen, kidneys, liver and in rare cases ...the throwing arm”

Just go for a FG on 1st down then, better than the obvious interception as soon as that kid throws the melon.

I just want to know what Plum put it out on tv and social media that the Jets were going to win tonight?!? Darnold just got his lowest QB rating of his career I reckon.

Man, I gotta admit... as much a seeing the Patriots looking poised for another SB run pains my heart, it feels great watching Gase ruin a division rival :lol:

I am so glad Ross ran Adam Gase out of town. He is destroying the Jets and Darnold. I remember that clueless face during his time here. He never made any adjustments and the ass whooping he just got from the Patriots reminded me of why we were so awful during his coaching stint here. Thank you Jets for picking up our trash!

odd that pats ran so much 0 blitz and not once did jets counter with any outside screens, bunch rubs or even max protection.

Back
Top Bottom