LOL @ Jets | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ Jets

I am so glad Ross ran Adam Gase out of town. He is destroying the Jets and Darnold. I remember that clueless face during his time here. He never made any adjustments and the *** whooping he just got from the Patriots reminded me of why we were so awful during his coaching stint here. Thank you Jets for picking up our trash!

Um ok. He was yesterday’s news. We’ve been there and done that. You probably shoulda posted this on a jets forum.

From Gang Green
Darnold is absolutely not sanchez or Geno bad, He can make throws in the ball park.. The knock on Darnold is if you get him rattled early on he has a weak mindset and will shutdown like he did against the patriots.. Geno and Mark were so damn innaccurate i used to say please don't injure them they are our best chance of winning lmao

Am I the only person who actually enjoyed the Pats dismantling the Jets last night??

I thought Gase was overrated when we hired him and he continues to show that he is not qualified to be a head coach in the NFL. He ain't whispering anything to Darnold. Bell has been non existent. And despite some of the talent on their team, they have 1 more win than we do.and look awful.

Gase is a joke.....and I love it.

Adam Gase is whispering loud and clear lol what a Mcvay wannabe. Adam Gase owes Peyton Manning a Huge thank you for getting a Head Coach job.

I picture Gase running around with scissors trying to snip off all his QB’s wangs while screaming “YOU’RE ONLY GOOD FOR SCREEN PASSES”

The boy genius’ offense failed to score a single point against the Patriots in either game (a Jets record for futility).

Broken record time, but will say it again, Gase still can design a pretty play in the passing game. The issue is he does not focus on where it matters... the trenches. The All-22 film still shows that Gase can scheme his WRs open, BUT the blocking is so lost on plays they don't work. It's partly an issue that his mentor Mike Martz learned in his later years in the league... you cannot have long developing plays anymore. Defenses are too quick and OL have gotten progressively worse.

And credit to the Pats, their defense is beastly. BUT that game was just as much the Jets not adjusting

In the offseason, Gase threw what some considered shade at Tannehill when he said something along the lines of, "he has NO LIMITS" with Darnold at QB. Then the first thing the announcers say last night is, "Darnold really likes how Gase has simplified things so he only has to think about one thing at a time." Gase is such a tool bag it's not even funny.

Adam Gase is almost as bad a head coach as Zac Taylor. We had those 2 knuckleheads involved in the offense from 2012-2018.

Gase is an objectively awful coach...just awful and an unlikeable personality as well

Gase looked like a genius in 2016. Let's be reasonable here, that 2016 Dolphins team played way over its head and most of us thought Gase was a winner.

I tend to believe that Vaark is correct about what happened to Gase after 2016 with respect to the whole Joe Vitt thing. He completely changed his approach and it is night and day. If you look at game broadcasts from 2016, you see a coach who is emotive and not afraid to show it. Fast forward to 2017 and he looks like a burnout who wishes he could be anywhere else but on the sideline.

Back
Top Bottom