Looks like our cap is getting tight! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks like our cap is getting tight!

I'm not worried. The FO has been smart this year.

They can free up space if needed.
This......

Guys stop worrying about cap space please, were being so smart with this FA, you'd be hard pressed to find a team playing it smarter than we are at the moment.

If we need the money, we have cuts we can make to free it up. If we can't find players to agree with what we're offering, we don't need to cut said players.

Grier is doing great.

If you want something to worry about, worry about players not wanting to come here, bc we will be the highest bidders on a few key free agents once the dust settles from teams recklessly spending like New England did yesterday.

The market is crashing and were gonna be one of the few teams left at the table with cash to spend.

Be patient and no more cap anxiety.

We don't need anymore cap space. Add through the draft....for reals

This......

Guys stop worrying about cap space please, were being so smart with this FA, you'd be hard pressed to find a team playing it smarter than we are at the moment.

If we need the money, we have cuts we can make to free it up. If we can't find players to agree with what we're offering, we don't need to cut said players.

Grier is doing great.

If you want something to worry about, worry about players not wanting to come here, bc we will be the highest bidders on a few key free agents once the dust settles from teams recklessly spending like New England did yesterday.

The market is crashing and were gonna be one of the few teams left at the table with cash to spend.

So if Miami decides they want Galloday AND Linsey, they can cut enough to make it happen without problems?

So if Miami decides they want Galloday AND Linsey, they can cut enough to make it happen without problems?
Chargers signed Linsley.

They can restructure Byron Jones and free up 10 million dollars.

That's without cutting anybody.

There is plenty of money to be found if we want Golladay, Hudson, Andrews, Samuel, etc.

Chargers signed Linsley.

They can restructure Byron Jones and free up 10 million dollars.

That's without cutting anybody.

There is plenty of money to be found if we want Golladay, Hudson, Andrews, Samuel, etc.
Hudson was traded to Arizona and Samuels went to Washington.

Grier better nail the draft if we want to win the superbowl this coming year. Cause this ain't going to cut it.
LOL, yeah, probably no Super Bowl ... but I gotta agree ... we're spending money and not progressing. Almost threw me with the name change brother! :D

As of right now it seems we're at 23mill under the cap.......that number includes every players we've gotten in free agency other than Coleman and Foster. Counting those two we should be around 20 to 21mill under the cap.

From that we might need around 10mill for the draft depending on trades and 5 mill for in season moves so not a lot left but we can create room by cutting a couple of players if need be.

Trust me brother, I NEVER get my hopes up when it comes to Grier and drafting anything resembling a playmaker. I am scared to death this fool will trade out of 3 but too far down to get one of Chase, Pitts or even Smith. The Phins drafts have never failed to disappoint.
You need to go away!

Like your Icon and Name!

You need to go away!
You are different, no doubt about that, if you are here to preach about Grier's virtues then your ass needs to go or bring something tangible to the conversation. I have a long way to go and might bitch all night, stay at your peril or don't read at all I don't give two shits.

This......

Grier is doing great.

The issue is the market is quickly depleting, there isn’t many guys left at positions of need that i would be interested in. Center: David Andrews, Nick Martin. WR: TY Hilton, Juju Smith-Schuster. Edge market is done: KVN (doubt he would return), Jadeveon Clowney (ugh), Melvin Ingram (older declining player). There was some values today Reddick for only 8, Samuel at 11 wasn’t too bad. Sure looks like we will be rolling with what we have and hopefully improve through the draft. Maybe Andrews still signs

Back
Top Bottom