Losing did not upset me. This does | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losing did not upset me. This does

Yes, people over estimate 3hrs of playing at 5400 feet for elite athletes. They'll have a harder time in 100+ heat and dense humidity

I've been to Denver, did everything I normally do, work out etc., noticed no difference and I'm not an NFL level athlete
Do you weigh 300 pounds?

Tua took alot of sacks, but he was holding the ball waiting for his receivers to get open. I think we are over looking how bad this WR group is.
In fairness early on he missed 3 throws where guys were clearly open. Hard for me to believe that was the full story and only the all 22 would tell us. Guys were open for Fitz.

Am I the only one that thinks our sea level team was not ready for the thin air at that altitude?
There were a couple of balls where he had time that he over threw and I thought it may have been the thin air/altitude. Golf in Denver and it will add 15-20 yards to your drives.

You see a bunch of 300 pounders running marathons? Of course it is a factor.
What do marathons have to do with 300 lbs people and altitude? Absolutely nothing. Training for marathons takes a lot of running, hence calorie expenditure, going to be tough to maintain 300 lbs of weight unless you're gong to consume 10-12,000 calories a day.

You just called someone an idiot in another post, perhaps you should look in the mirror.

He was missing passes from the get go. Maybe it was the altitude or the cold, but his accuracy was noticeably different today than it has ever been. Whatever the reason, he a smart, hard working kid who will likely use this loss to fuel extra preparation for his second cold weather game next week.
I kept saying that to my father in-law. He didn’t have any accuracy the first quarter. It was really strange watching him and the way he looked, like he was lacking total confidence

This is not on the offense. though they were bad. The fact that we went away from our aggressive, disguised defense and ran a basic 4 man front the last three quarters killed us. This was on the coaching staff/scheme.

It was weird, he looked panicked from the start on those first two long throws he missed on. He had time but seem to scramble and rush those throws. Looked very unsteady to start the game
He looked panicked in the Rams game which was why the team basically didn't throw at all with him after a point. Much of last week's game after the Karras bad snap he looked panicked as well. From what I can remember he didn't really get any mojo back until that interception of Herbert and the run back into enemy territory. We just didn't talk about it that much after the team win.

To my eyes the championship guy with the impeccable pedigree is getting rattled a lot and I'm concerned.

Acting like playing at Mike high altitude would have no affect to a sea level team is as silly as saying playing in Miami wouldn't matter yo a warm westher team.

Altitude sickness is as real as heat exhaustion.

Last edited by a moderator:
He looked panicked in the Rams game which was why the team basically didn't throw at all with him after a point. Much of last week's game after the Karras bad snap he looked panicked as well. From what I can remember he didn't really get any mojo back until that interception of Herbert and the run back into enemy territory. We just didn't talk about it that much after the team win.

To my eyes the championship guy with the impeccable pedigree is getting rattled a lot and I'm concerned.
Dude, the Rams was his very first game so give me a break on that. Today was more concerning

Acting like playing at Mike high altitude would have no affect to a sea level team is as silly as saying playing in Miami wouldn't matter yo a warm westher team.

Altitude sickness is as real as heat exhaustion.
I ski in Colorado often. And after a day you’re fine. its overrated unless you just pulled in for the day.

Back
Top Bottom