Losing did not upset me. This does | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losing did not upset me. This does

One RB that strikes any kind of fear would be nice - and can push a p

A TE that can win one on one and block all three downs would be a charm

2 more WRs

the Oline needs to hit the weights and learn their craft

Kindley was definitely missed today. Davis being moved and the other shifts that had to happen really affected the OL. No protection because of assignments caused what happened today.

I watched Kindley get abused a few times. He was really bad on stunts and guys cutting across his face. Flowers was bad on the stunts as well.

Tua needs to let it go - he was holding on way too long. I know he doesn't have many weapons but he has to trust his accuracy/location and let it rip. He's never going to have windows like he has his entire life. It's a different animal in the league.

I ski in Colorado often. And after a day you’re fine. its overrated unless you just pulled in for the day.
Cool. Before my recent hip surgery I travel out of state to hike all the time and the effects of lesser oxygen don't entirely go away after just a day. They just aren't as severe if you spend a day acclimating.

The offensive line has been fine this year. Can you tell me what's wrong, or more importantly who is wrong? Please cite some examples rather than just blanket statements like OL and DL are awful.
In part, our RB/FB isnt picking up free blitzers. Cox was inactive and the other guys just arent experienced enough.

Kindley getting hurt was a big problem of course, and Davis...well....I think its fair to say he wont be starting at RT any more.

Btw, Flowers looked like a turnstile today.

Also, might be nice if our O line could get away with the holding that literally, every other ****ing team, gets away with.

On D we are missing Wilkins and Goddchaux badly.

He did get a break on that. But getting completely rattled in half his games is a pattern now.
Look I hear ya, I’m just trying to put this in Perspective here. You know and I know it is very difficult to come into this league as a QB and light it on fire without hitting roadblocks. Very very few Dan Marino’s in their first year in this league. It’s a major learning process. I personally don’t believe he’s as bad in his first four games that you think he’s been. I never thought or looked at his as a savior this year

In part, our RB/FB isnt picking up free blitzers. Cox was inactive and the other guys just arent experienced enough.

Kindley getting hurt was a big problem of course, and Davis...well....I think its fair to say he wont be starting at RT any more.

Btw, Flowers looked like a turnstile today.

Also, might be nice if our O line could get away with the holding that literally, every other ****ing team, gets away with.

On D we are missing Wilkins and Goddchaux badly.
Absolutely agree.

Haters come out of the woodwork first chance they got is definitely a pattern .
Nothing new to see people who only understand a black and white view of things and can't grasp more nuanced opinions.

Like, if I don't somehow think passing production that is the worst in the league is something to just be glossed over, its because I'm just a hater. Let's get real. Tua has had one good game and been a disaster in two. He needs to get better. We should be able to discuss these things as fans constructively rather than thinking anything less than wanting to start a religion based on a qb of the future us unacceptable. I've been around and seen the same conversations about Feeley, Beck, Henne, Tannehill, and Rosen. Sometimes young qbs suck. Sometimes they get better sometimes they don't. But regardless you're always going to have a zealous fanbase who will accept no criticism or fail to explain away any faults. And I've been on both sides of that fence...

Dolphins D gave up 20 pts on a day where our O had under 200 yds of total offense, or close to it. Good teams win a Lot Of Games giving up 20-24 pts on D.
This loss was 100% on our lack of offense.

Also, Chan Fail'y was awful today. If Chan Gailey is 'the answer', then the question is 'which rebuild will amount to nothing?'

Look at it this way. We have 1 good WR, an above average TE, sub standard RB’s an OL that has 3 rookies on it. 1 genuine pass rusher in ogbah, an ok LB corp and an elite CB and we are 6-4.

plus we have
2 first round picks
2 second round picks
Decent cap

Chin up folks. One bad apple don’t spoil the bunch.

Look at it this way. We have 1 good WR, an above average TE, sub standard RB’s an OL that has 3 rookies on it. 1 genuine pass rusher in ogbah, an ok LB corp and an elite CB and we are 6-4.

plus we have
2 first round picks
2 second round picks
Decent cap

Chin up folks. One bad apple don’t spoil the bunch.
Good but the TE is meh

Back
Top Bottom