luck is light years ahead of ryan | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

luck is light years ahead of ryan

Ryans last year as qb for Miami as a starter will be next year. We will be 8-8 best cade scenario. Then we start rebuilding. ..... again. You heard it here first. Be sure to pull this thread up at that time.

Can i pull it up as well when you're wrong? or is it one or the other?

this is completely false...what luck has primarily over ryan right now is terrific pocket presence and handling...he handles the pocket and a muddy pocket in year 2 like no 2nd year qb i have ever seen

that's pretty much the difference...but tannehills not a finished product in that regard...tannehills presnap reads imo are better as is his accuracy all told...luck does hit more verticals though no doubt about it...i like tannehills placement also on some throws more

Ryans last year as qb for Miami as a starter will be next year. We will be 8-8 best cade scenario. Then we start rebuilding. ..... again. You heard it here first. Be sure to pull this thread up at that time.

You heard it here first....:lol: Good so we wont see your garbage until then....cool.

don't worry...i'm taking names for who's gonna eat a big bowl of crow in the not too distant future

Luck has been getting trained by his father since he was 5 years old so it's expected for him to be farther along. He was a phenomenal prospect coming out of college so it shouldn't be a surprise. However, not taking away from his performance, the Chiefs essentially sat back in the second half giving Luck time to shred them.

Luck also made a fair share of bad throws and decisions which is expected from a second year guy.

Luck also made a fair share of bad throws and decisions which is expected from a second year guy.

He had a stretch mid-season where he was just brutal. Reggie Wayne went down and Pep Hamilton (who kinda sucks, IMO) just wasn't helkping him at all. Their offense was a mess. They recommitted to the running game, stopped using Trent Richardson so much, and started gameplanning to get TY Hilton open in space and get Darick Rogers more involved on some vertical stuff. You've seen the results.

I've seen it said that we shouldn't replace Mike Sherman because changing OCs would hurt Tannehill. I don't buy that at all. I think changing OCs would be the best possible thing for Ryan Tannehill's continued development. He's outgrown the Mike Sherman offense. The Mike Sherman offense has resulted in marginal production at four straight stops and has gotten Mike fired at two of the three before this one.

Ryan Tannehill isn't Brett Favre, and I think we've seen that the only QB who's going to have success in a Mike Sherman offense... is Brett Favre. And even Brett couldn't produce enough to keep Mike Sherman employed.

He had a stretch mid-season where he was just brutal. Reggie Wayne went down and Pep Hamilton (who kinda sucks, IMO) just wasn't helkping him at all. Their offense was a mess.

They recommitted to the running game, stopped using Trent Richardson so much, and started gameplanning to get TY Hilton open in space and get Darick Rogers more involved on some vertical stuff. You've seen the results.

no what they did is what i said they should have done very early this year...went full no huddle and not allowed the opposition to sub out personnel...it was obvious luck was ready very early this year

something miami should have done with tannehill this year as well...he's ready too...the tempo helps the pass pro and the run game...and wears out the opposition...

damn we are stupid sometimes

no what they did is what i said they should have done very early this year...went full no huddle and not allowed the opposition to sub out personnel...it was obvious luck was ready very early this year

something miami should have done with tannehill this year as well...he's ready too...the tempo helps the pass pro and the run game...and wears out the opposition...

damn we are stupid sometimes

That may be a part of it, but I also saw them:

1. Make Donald Brown the feature back and stop forcing the issue so much with Trent Richardson.
2. Run more shallow crossing routes with Hilton while clearing space for him and force defenses to adjust to that.
3. Phase Darrius Heyward-Bey out of the gameplan somewhat.

As for why Miami didn't run no huddle, my guess is that they figured the line couldn't hold up. Based on what I saw of McKinnie, especially late in the year, they were probably right.

miami goes full no huddle you will get more 30 point games from the qb...lucks scoring more cause they have gone full no huddle and put the game in the qbs hands...

miami needs to do the same...if a qbs presnap reads are really damn good then shred people with em off tempo...

again i'm taking names of all the haters and gonna shove it up all your rears when the time comes...:lol:

miami goes full no huddle you will get more 30 point games from the qb...lucks scoring more cause they have gone full no huddle and put the game in the qbs hands...

miami needs to do the same...if a qbs presnap reads are really damn good then shred people with em off tempo...

again i'm taking names of all the haters and gonna shove it up all your rears when the time comes...:lol:
You mean like you were able to when you predicted Chad Henne would be good? :unsure: ;)

By the way speaking of what the Colts have tried to do with Hilton, it really bothers me that we didn't run Wallace more in the slot, more in motion, and more on crossing and post routes.

It should have been obvious halfway through the season that Tannehill and Wallace were struggling to hook up on the go route, while the two or three times they actually TRIED running a deep crossing route off of play action, they hooked up for big gains. It's just bizarre to me what Sherman was doing sometimes.

That may be a part of it, but I also saw them:

1. Make Donald Brown the feature back and stop forcing the issue so much with Trent Richardson.
2. Run more shallow crossing routes with Hilton while clearing space for him and force defenses to adjust to that.
3. Phase Darrius Heyward-Bey out of the gameplan somewhat.

As for why Miami didn't run no huddle, my guess is that they figured the line couldn't hold up. Based on what I saw of McKinnie, especially late in the year, they were probably right.

it's the lions share of it...miami could have done it also...if whoever the oc is doesnt do it in 2014 when its obvious we want to work in 3 wide single tight end single back sets anyways that guy should be fired also...the qbs ready...

By the way speaking of what the Colts have tried to do with Hilton, it really bothers me that we didn't run Wallace more in the slot, more in motion, and more on crossing and post routes.

It should have been obvious halfway through the season that Tannehill and Wallace were struggling to hook up on the go route, while the two or three times they actually TRIED running a deep crossing route off of play action, they hooked up for big gains. It's just bizarre to me what Sherman was doing sometimes.
Even more disturbing that Philbin didn't step in. I can't wait to see RT with an offensive staff that has creativity and adjusts to the flow of the game.

You mean like you were able to when you predicted Chad Henne would be good? :unsure: ;)

i never said he would be anything i'm putting my neck out on tannehill like i have so really get over it...but yeah i am saving a special suck it for you...hopefully they will have banned you by then

Back
Top Bottom