luck is light years ahead of ryan | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

luck is light years ahead of ryan

Well there is a plus here.

If Tannehill comes out next year and continues to be the same, with the schedule we have, coaching we have Miami won't win very many games.

Look for a new qb, new FO and coaching staff have a top pick and try your hardest to get Winston or one if the other top prospects.

This is what I see happening. They are finna give this another year with philbin and ryan.

When ryan fails. They are both out.... maube philbin survives. But we will have a new qb and oc for the 2015 season.

This is what I see happening. They are finna give this another year with philbin and ryan.

When ryan fails. They are both out.... maube philbin survives. But we will have a new qb and oc for the 2015 season.

So it's a win win situation.

Either Ryan becomes what his potential is, or Miami is looking for a whole new team.

But it's hilarious that some people use Luck's outstanding play to bring Tannehill down. Like Andrew Luck being Andrew Luck immediately means Ryan sucks..

Why shouldnt we compare them and expect elite play out of RT? When you draft someone at 8 you expect a damn good QB not sub par.

Brady, Manning, Luck, Brees, Newton....what do those guys have in common? They can make plays 98% of the time regardless of the circumstances. Whether it be weak o-line, a bad running game...WHATEVER. Stop ATTEMPTING to defend RT and just accept he is and average QB and not the answer for us. Thad Lewis showed more promise in the 2 games against us.

Unfortunately phinatic, we are the dolphins! Tannehill will be just good enough to keep and everyone will say, "let's see what he can do with a real coach and oc"

So it's a win win situation.

Either Ryan becomes what his potential is, or Miami is looking for a whole new team.

Definitely, that's why I am all for giving Philbin, Ireland, and Tannehill one more year.

Definitely, that's why I am all for giving Philbin, Ireland, and Tannehill one more year.

Tannehill may come out and dominate.

Or come out and continue to be average.

No matter what both outcomes are good.

Win win people, either got it or go get it.

Um... Luck SHOULD be ahead of a guy picked #8 when you were the first overall pick and the most hyped college QB since Eli Manning. Dude still has 3 INT's in the game. Lets not forget that Tannehill played behind the worst offensive line in the NFL and played under one of the dumbest Offensive Coordinators i have ever seen. GO GO
Does than mean Dion Jordan should be ahead of Ansah and Sheldon?

I'm hoping Tannehill has a newton esque 3rd year.

Everything finally comes together and becomes a near elite qb. Ryan has shown some of those flashes this year.

Need to see it all the time.

Sad thing is, if Ryan and Wallace had a better feel for each other and there timing was down, we wouldn't be having these discussions. Big Ben even struggled to hit Wallace deep there first year together, I still have hope, but it took a huge hit these last 2 weeks.

Well if we don't know anything because the variables are infinite, then how can we say with any certainty at all that Ryan Tannehill would play better with a better running game? Aren't there also potentially an infinite number of variables that would preclude that from happening?

In other words, you can't make the simple statement that if X, then Y, and then when that statement isn't supported, suddenly say that A, B, C, D, E, F, and G are also needed to make X become Y. What happens if A through G never line up in the right way?
we cannot state any of this with certainty, my first comment was "
But who does the burden of proof lie on for a statement such as that? I honestly do believe T-Hill would have been better with a more consistent run game but there are no stats i can produce to prove it, they're also no stats you can produce to disprove it." I never stated anything with certainty, maybe I should have said I theorize instead of I believe and I apologize if that was misleading but it was not intended to be. If A through G never line up the right way then we'll never know. Just like we'll never know the answer to this question. Stats are fun to play with, I get it, but numbers do lie and they also tell half truths, and no matter how complex the equation there are always real world scenarios that numbers cannot take into account. You seem like you are/were a math major in college, I was a physics major so i get it. I respect you and all the work you do to make a point and build your case one way or the other. I just think you rely to heavily on raw data and you look really hard to make correlations when sometimes I don't feel they're really there.

Why shouldnt we compare them and expect elite play out of RT? When you draft someone at 8 you expect a damn good QB not sub par.

Brady, Manning, Luck, Brees, Newton....what do those guys have in common? They can make plays 98% of the time regardless of the circumstances. Whether it be weak o-line, a bad running game...WHATEVER. Stop ATTEMPTING to defend RT and just accept he is and average QB and not the answer for us. Thad Lewis showed more promise in the 2 games against us.

LMAO. So I was defending RT on my post? That's what you got from it? Okay, buddy.

Luck has a lot more experience than RT........

RT is now in year 3. That excuse officially died five minutes after RT lead us to our loss to the Jets. It's time for RT to either put up or become a backup.

Ryans last year as qb for Miami as a starter will be next year. We will be 8-8 best cade scenario. Then we start rebuilding. ..... again. You heard it here first. Be sure to pull this thread up at that time.

Back
Top Bottom