Mandatory Minicamp 06/15/2021 | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mandatory Minicamp 06/15/2021

Hold it right there.
You have information we don't have? The INT were the result of him slinging the rock deep into tight coverage, or short to medium lenght?
I don't know, I am just asking question. You seem to have the answer. Please share with us.
Does it matter if it’s deep, short, or medium length throwing into tight windows? They were doing it so they could get it on film to study it and work on it. All the Answers are already there in Tuas presser or are you that much of hater that you didn’t watch it? There’s a reason I have you on ignore and will continue to be on my ignore.

I’ll go with the glass is half full; great defensive performance on day one!

It’s pouring rain. And Tua said afterwards that it was just a sling it day. Don’t read too much into the ints
Nah, I'm not the one making it a national headline on that TV show about sports. They should sling it more. In a downpour. On the plain. In the rain.

I am not mad at all about the Defenses dominate play today. Tua needs to learn what NOT to do also...

Last edited:
I am not mad at all about the Defenses dominate play today. Tua need to learn what NOT to do also...
Did you listen to his presser?

I'm thinking you didn't.

After practice, Tagovailoa accepted responsibility for the rough day but overall viewed it as a learning experience rather than an indictment of where his game is right now.

Did you listen to his presser?

I'm thinking you didn't.
You're right, I didn't. In fact I commented only half way through the thread, so there's probably even more that i missed. LOL
"Tua needs to learn what NOT to do also..." Is that what he said?

You're right, I didn't. In fact I commented only half way through the thread, so there's probably even more that i missed. LOL
"Tua needs to learn what NOT to do also..." Is that what he said?

He said that the practice was about downfield throws, being aggressive, and trying to fit passes into tight windows.

That's paraphrased.

Criticizing any player for what hapens in practice is for Coaches. Criticizing players during the season is for Coaches and
fans. Some of these posts are hilarious for a first non pad practice in a downpour. 555 :)

This is the time to try everything and see what works. I'm not worry about the int's at this point.

"I don't know, I'm just asking questions ".
The new phase of an absolute loser whose only goal is to push falsehoods. I'm sending you and T Carlson back to ignore.
Evading my question.....

Does it matter if it’s deep, short, or medium length throwing into tight windows? They were doing it so they could get it on film to study it and work on it. All the Answers are already there in Tuas presser or are you that much of hater that you didn’t watch it? There’s a reason I have you on ignore and will continue to be on my ignore.
This^
I hate the ignore feature but where are "gentle" barbs are so frowned upon here at Finheaven (probably for good reason) its the only option, sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom