Mandatory Minicamp 06/15/2021 | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mandatory Minicamp 06/15/2021

Last tweet about it from me tonight. Have a great evening everybody! I’m just glad there’s football right now any little drivel counts and makes me happy. Hoping for an awesome camp tomorrow from everyone on the team. Oh yeah and Fook Omar.

That is the type of practices that during Shula, they continued.

Either your tough enough to play and succeed in terrible situations, or you're just not mentally strong enough to succeed no matter what.

There is a reason Flores is not like any HC we have had in the past since Shula was forced to retire.
Every other coach moved the team into the bubble when it started to rain. Do they not think we will ever play in inclement weather during the season for crying out loud??!!

I want to see Ass-wipe's.....Err..... Omar's reaction if Tua throws 5 TDs tomorrow. Just Saying.

I want to see ***-wipe's.....Err..... Omar's reaction if Tua throws 5 TDs tomorrow. Just Saying.

Correction noted. My guess is the sad "O" will be looking somewhere else when Tua's TD's are thrown.

Such a fragile ego, no wonder he became a sports writer.

I'd like to see how he behaves if he were crab fishing in Alaska on one of those big boats in the Bering sea?

At least the Dolphins are getting national attention. Cowherd will be pouncing tomorrow.

when Tua performs poorly, he deserves criticism, when he performs well, he deserves praise. It’s not that complicated. ( well, it obviously is for some).

Back
Top Bottom