Mando: Fins 'love' Paxton Lynch | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mando: Fins 'love' Paxton Lynch

TheJetsBlow

Active Roster
Reaction score
@ArmandoSalguero: Why am I watching Memphis-SMU? Because Dolphins love Memphis QB Paxton Lynch in the next draft.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

@ArmandoSalguero: team has told me, "We love that Memphis QB but we'll see what happens." So that suggests they love Paxton Lynch.

Lynch and Goff go 1 and 2 this spring. This entire conversation is going to be pointless unless Miami is picking in the top two.

Why do we have these Dolphin unnamed sources speaking openly to members of the media? If true or untrue, this will now fuel speculation and is an unnecessary distraction. Why can't we get zipper mouths throughout the organization? Do you think that Belichick would tolerate this?

I don't believe **** Mando the clown shoe says... just making up a new story as far as I'm concerned

Are these the same scouts that were in love with Dallas Thomas? Or anybody else from our last draft for that matter...

Not unless they really want him and trade up.

So you'd be picking in the top two.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

I have beaten the drum on this a ton lately…rumors like this is why RT needs to step up from now through the rest of the year. It is foolish to just blame Campbell or Lazor etc. Tannehill is at risk if he does not step up real soon.

Who cares we dont even know who will be here to choose anything

These guys are going top 5, and sadly, we don't suck enough to end up with a top 10 pick. I doubt someone will take on Tannehill and his contract for one of those picks, and we would be going backwards. There are so many problems with this team, and trading for a rookie QB who will need a year or two to develop is only going to put us in reverse. Trading for that pick would cost us a quarterback, a 1st round pick that could be used on a position we need (DE, LB, CB, OL, Safety...the list goes on and on), and it will probably cost another pick this year or next year. Nor interested. I would be all for taking one in the 2nd or 3rd round because Moore is gone next year and we need someone to develop if Tannehill goes full scrub at some point.

Absolutely ridiculous... Do we have same GM coach scouting staff etc next year? No one knows. So even if this was true it's irrelevant. Do you think a staff trying to keep its job is going to talk about a QB in college they love when owner just gave Tannehill 100 million? Finish out the season see who new coach staff GM will be then start listening to rumors about QBs that are loved. SMH DOLPHINS beat reporters just as bad as Dolphins management

Tannehill should have no fear of losing his job this year or next. Give Tannehill a good OL for ONCE, and then if he still struggles next year then its time to replace him. I don't blame Tannehill fully, he simply has nobody blocking for him well. Next year we need to replace Thomas and Fox, so hopefully next year Tannehill will be a top QB. If not, bye bye

Back
Top Bottom