Mando: Fins 'love' Paxton Lynch | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mando: Fins 'love' Paxton Lynch

It seems like an obvious, long distance, WAKE UP CALL

I've been a Lynch fan for the past couple years. If this happens where the phins draft, I sure as hell won't be complaining.

Why do people seem a little butt hurt over this? If the Dolphins love another QB so what? We haven't been above 500 since 2008 nobody is irreplaceable here other than maybe Suh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed.

Im still a Tannehill believer but you don't pass on someone you feel is a franchise quarterback. The value is simply too high.

In any case, if people really are hanging onto the idea that we'll draft a quarterback next year: better start rooting for Ravens and Titans opponents. Especially the Titans, as Ozzie Newsome will be utterly ruthless in the negotiation if they end up with the 1st pick.

I love Armando. But putting this out now was a bad idea. I do not want some team jumping ahead of the team to pick this guy. Regardless of what round it may be.

Lynch and Goff go 1 and 2 this spring. This entire conversation is going to be pointless unless Miami is picking in the top two.

I am really not enamored of what the media will push as the top 3... Lynch, Goff, & Connor Cook.

Brandon Allen (Arkansas) or Prescott (Miss St) would be good investments to replace Moore & provide serious competition for RT. I'd give a slight advantage to Allen as he seems more suited to the pro game... Furthering the interest; If Gase is the next HC and brings Dowell Loggains (a former Arkansas QB) along as OC.

Dolphins draft talk: a November staple!

This may be the first year I can remember that NO one is doing the "we still have a shot" talk. One game out of the last wildcard and the smart fans on this board are wisely cognizant of how this works.

If they love Lynch, they must be infatuated by Rosen of UCLA. Too bad he is years away. That kids has such pocket presence. Love that kid.

If they love Lynch, they must be infatuated by Rosen of UCLA. Too bad he is years away. That kids has such pocket presence. Love that kid.

Rosen is going to be great. I can see some teams pulling an Indy and tanking a whole season to land him.

Dolphins draft talk: a November staple!

This may be the first year I can remember that NO one is doing the "we still have a shot" talk. One game out of the last wildcard and the smart fans on this board are wisely cognizant of how this works.

Been there, done that... Seen the movie a thousand times. We all know how it ends.

Nothing that needs to go right for the Dolphins ever does. We could have drafted Rodgers or Brees but didn't. Why would next year's draft work for us.

Ozzy rules

And people actually believe this?

As goofy as mike tannenbaum is, i doubt he walks up to armondo and says, "ya know armo, i waz just thinkin' 'bout sumpthin' the other day. I was thinkin' how good that paxton kid is throwin' that football. And well, i just gotta tell ya armo, well......, by gosh we at the dolphins just love him!! And i thought you should be the first ta know, us being buds and all. And i know you would never tell anyone about our plan for that kid. Just between you and i and the toilet seat......, we aim to draft him!! Yep, ya heard right from yer old bud milk shake mike, paxton is a dolphin come april and i'm walkin' the card out my own self!!".

My god people.

Back
Top Bottom